ADVERTISEMENT

Neal Brown

Now that 4th and 2 play call was GUTSY!!

Brown has shown he has total confidence in his team and his staff!!

Reactions: jdgilbys5
It's 13-10 and Troy's QB has thrown 3 INT.'s.

Our QB throws 3 INT.'s in one half and we get outscored 34-0.................
......and Troy is playing Clemson, not Southern Miss.:flushed:

Here's an idea Chief. Tell Stoops not to look like a Pop Warner football coach and not blow huge leads. Maybe the criticism will die down if he, ya know, wins a few games.

Chief!!!! ROFL. Thank you for that!! Bawahahahaha!!! Gift that keeps on giving.

Don't worry Ben, Caveman is much like his moniker, he possesses archaic thought. Which is the word that is synonymous with UK football. Keeping the sunshine pumping Captain Caveman.

Reactions: jnewc2 and catben
The very fact that your typed chief is hilarious. And that you think it is demeaning. LOL. Funny stuff.
Chief is commonly used when engaging in sarcasm. Much like the word, bud. Your intellect is holding you back. May I suggest you get out more often?

Your on a UK message board. What's stupid is you not understanding why anyone would make a comparison to a Kentucky game on a Kentucky message board.

I don't expect much from you Murph. You misinterpret the most simple posts and are an expert at passive aggressive posting and then crying foul when people respond to your ignorance.

I don't expect much from you Murph. You misinterpret the most simple posts and are an expert at passive aggressive posting and then crying foul when people respond to your ignorance.
I get along with posters and you don't. I don't belittle people and try to act like I'm far more intelligent then them. You make backhanded remarks at people and then expect them not to get pissed. Best way I know to put it to you is this, you make good posts at times. Impressive posts at that. BUT when you throw out insults it negates your posts completely. You think I'm ignorant and that's fine. You are intelligent but lack common sense.

Reactions: TACcat7 and catben
It's a comparison of schools and their ability to field a competitive team. In addition, thw comparison of a guy that played and coached at UK. You're right, no need for comparisons.

I get along with posters and you don't. I don't belittle people and try to act like I'm far more intelligent then them. You make backhanded remarks at people and then expect them not to get pissed. Best way I know to put it to you is this, you make good posts at times. Impressive posts at that. BUT when you throw out insults it negates your posts completely. You think I'm ignorant and that's fine. You are intelligent but lack common sense.

Murph, when was the last time I responded to one of your posts? You attacked me. So, don't act offended when I respond.

Murph, when was the last time I responded to one of your posts? You attacked me. So, don't act offended when I respond.
Not sure the last time. I've actually reacted positively to your posts when you discuss football in a different manner. You can make really good posts. I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on the game today even. Like I said, you can be very insulting to people. As far as the game of football goes your not stupid by any means.

Not sure the last time. I've actually reacted positively to your posts when you discuss football in a different manner. You can make really good posts. I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on the game today even. Like I said, you can be very insulting to people. As far as the game of football goes your not stupid by any means.

Murph, you insulted me. I responded.

Others posters incessantly insult my team. When those insults are pathetically stupid, I sometimes respond.

With your attack on me, you must appreciate the similarities.

Watson looks terrible. He's missing receivers left and right. Even guys,that are WIDE open and he has 2 picks.

ADVERTISEMENT