ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA: "UNC No Academic Violations"

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?

DMBfXUFXcAIenRw.jpg:large

Could this be fake news? i haven’t seen any other reports elsewhere.

Reactions: awf
It took them how many years to come up with this? Looks like Louisville is really gonna pay, their going to have to prove they have some form of relevance now.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I'm going to need someone to logically walk me through how the same organization that investigated the actions, found the information and publicly proclaimed the violations can get to the sentencing point and say nothing happened.

Wouldn't the time for that have already passed? I mean they established the crime. This was supposed to be the punishment phase.

So if you look at this ruling.

If you pay a student athlete 200k to go there, but you also pay a regular student 200k to go there, you can’t conclude it was done just to benefit athletics, right? So no NCAA violation?

Just curious as to how you can say something isn’t a violation just because it wasn’t done solely for athletics.

My god. [roll]

I gotta say I was expecting a little slap on the wrist. I mean, they had this huge notice of allegations that included impermissible benefits and lack of institutional control. Why even put that out? It’s like it never even existed now.

Shockme, like I said this same thing was stated by the NCAA several months ago, that the academic issue was not within their jurisdiction since it is up to the colleges on what they certify and that it wasn't limited just to the athletic department. I kept saying this would be the out.

ADVERTISEMENT