ADVERTISEMENT

Ncaa refs

ukwild1234

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2009
I watched almost all the games and for a few bad calls the refs were excellent in the tournament. Then I watch the Cats against Carolina yesterday and it was a deliberate attempt to put all of UKs players on the bench sitting next to Cal. The biggest call was on Willis because the momentum of the game had shifted and its UK ball and Willis has one foul . The consistent non calls on Fox were unbelieveably bad. The goal tending on Bam was a bad call also.

I've been saying the same thing all day here at work. The officiating was really good in the tournament up until that first half of basketball. Horrible timing for us.

What about the UF game? Gators were in the penalty 5 minutes into the 2nd half and had 5 fouls called in one possession. They were called for 19 fouls in the 2nd half alone. The Cats weren't the only team to get screwed yesterday.
Notice the three teams mentioned are SEC teams. Frank Martin needs to take care of business.

When that goal tend got called, I knew the fix was in. Didn't think about Roy's retirement that much, but I think AGEE11 is right. Roy gets a title, retires, then the NCAA can clean up the AFAM debacle.
That's what I have been thinking. This is UNC***'s last chance for a championship. Had they won last year it would have already been settled.

The non-call on Fox at the end of the half was the cherry on top of a half of corruption. I posted this last night...I've watched virtually all Kentucky games for over 30 years and countless other college and pro games, and I've never seen a team's top 3 players on the bench with foul trouble in the first half.

We should've won regardless, and pissing away the 5-point lead stings, but I'm still steaming over the officiating and will be for a while.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT