ADVERTISEMENT

**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Wow is right ! Davison sure can shoot but we got to get better on offense. UK's weakness is offensive rebounding and at the 5 position. Got to improve on that.

Nope. Zona doesn't spread teams out and shoot threes like Davidson does. Just because Arizona is in a P5 conference and is ranked higher doesn't mean they match up better with uk.
Davidson is a really tough team to guard and we simply didn't make shots.
But it's not like Arizona averages 80ppg, they average low 70's and are a better matchup for UK.

That would be true but Davidson didn’t even play well and we almost lost.

Happy with the win, but they are still the most stupid team, I ever saw. Fouling with a 11 point lead and let them score with the clock stopped and set up a press. Dumb, dumb, dumb

They haven't improved! But now being a Freshman is a very legitimate excuse. That was their first NCAA Tournament game. They've got to understand everyone plays with desperation to the end and if you don't you go home. Hopefully they understand that now

Thank you for your opinion. It makes sense. I appreciate someone expressing their opinion without insults like whoever said my second point was utter ignorance.

Y’all are not giving Davidson enough credit. We just beat a team that played very good basketball. They would have cleaned our clock in January.

They shot 38%, we outrebounded them by 9, and took 15 more FTs than they did.

That game should never have been that close.

I think our guys are shaving points. Gave up just enough points to win but make the point spread interesting. [laughing]

I was thinking the same thing... normally I'm a little suspicious of refs when the game changes so drastically at the end of a game like this one did.

I mean, even Davidson's coach had thrown in the towel, but OH NO, our guys just wouldn't let Davidson stop playing hard with bonehead decisions.

That would be true but Davidson didn’t even play well and we almost lost.
They played as well as they could. the game was close because they made eight 3s in the second half.
We didn’t guard the perimeter as well as we usually do.

Crazy. Only streak I care about right now is five more game winning streak. If we win 5 more I don't care if we make another 3.

Anyone would make that trade, but that's a big if. We would be on a 9 game winning streak. Our longest this entire season has been 7, and that was against scrubs at the beginning of the season.

i hope miller stays at arizona. he’s proven his teams are just not explosive offensively. no ff’s. what else can you say? he’s young and they could still do something this year but i think he’s shown his identity.

Anyone would make that trade, but that's a big if. We would be on a 9 game winning streak. Our longest this entire season has been 7, and that was against scrubs at the beginning of the season.

True, but crazier things have happened, and I'm feeling pretty crazy at the moment. That could all change tomorrow, but I'm liking it today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT