ADVERTISEMENT

**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

So....that was not a fun game to watch. Not at all. Just annihilated from three.

14 points in 40 seconds because our team is full of idiots.

NsKQY7g.gif

If I hear Cal use the "they are freshmen" one more time, I might just throw up. That's his excuse for EVERYTHING. They may be freshmen but they should have improved a little from the first of the season to the last of the season.

Ok, I am officially in the camp that is sick and tired of hearing we are freshmen. Nobody on the planet doesn't know that Cal. Stop saying it.
He did say hopefully they learned it from this game too
I had no problem with it because these freshmen have never played a tournament game before
Now they have and I expect they’ll be more ready Saturday

Zona beats this version of UK by 15
Nope. Zona doesn't spread teams out and shoot threes like Davidson does. Just because Arizona is in a P5 conference and is ranked higher doesn't mean they match up better with uk.
Davidson is a really tough team to guard and we simply didn't make shots.
But it's not like Arizona averages 80ppg, they average low 70's and are a better matchup for UK.

Reactions: FlCATFan
I think our guys are shaving points. Gave up just enough points to win but make the point spread interesting. [laughing]

If I hear Cal use the "they are freshmen" one more time, I might just throw up. That's his excuse for EVERYTHING. They may be freshmen but they should have improved a little from the first of the season to the last of the season.

It’s the truth, and your second point is utter ignorance.

They haven't improved! But now being a Freshman is a very legitimate excuse. That was their first NCAA Tournament game. They've got to understand everyone plays with desperation to the end and if you don't you go home. Hopefully they understand that now

Reactions: susan2361
ADVERTISEMENT