ADVERTISEMENT

NBAdraft.net is hot garbage

• Thread starter anon_dge1vx8o0wnm7
  • Start date
Yeah, possibly. I don’t think it’s a guarantee that either would be on there, but again, take that site with a grain of salt.
And for Vanderbilt to be on there that’s a head scratcher! He needs to stay injury free for a season first and I hope he does!!

The kid that went to Maryland is supposed to be a top 5 pick. Sorry to burst your bubble
He played this season and is a fringe first round guy if he even stays in this season. Under what basis is he a top 5 pick? And while recruiting rankings aren't everything, he was ranked 87th by 247 composite before this season. Save this because if he goes top 5 in any NBA draft ever, I'll venmo you $200 no questions asked.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I've never heard of the kid, but he seems like a load!

He's a ferocious specimen. He's really raw right now, but his future "physical potential" appears off the charts. If he shows some skill development, I wouldn't be surprised if he soars up to the top of the draft boards next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cindog28
Only one Kentucky player!

Somebody call the Pope! Alert the the leaders of the Kabal! This will not be tolerated!

Deng Adel is the #60 pick. It wouldn't surprise me if that sight was ran by a UK fan. [laughing]

Keep the UK players' names low on the mock draft to try to convince them to stay.

#SavageConspiracyTheory [laughing]

Call them garbage and then link their site? Seems counterproductive.

Anyway - who do they have at #2 since I’m not gonna click that hot garbage....

Reactions: 420grover
Also, since 2013 there has been only one college player drafted top 5 who wasn't a one and done.
Call them garbage and then link their site? Seems counterproductive.

Anyway - who do they have at #2 since I’m not gonna click that hot garbage....
Fair enough - Bruno Fernando, big man who was a freshman for Maryland this season. He is missing from ESPN's Givony Top 100 prospects, someone who is good at what they do. I just saw it today and was completely mind blown, so I felt like sharing.

Reactions: BlueGrad07
They have LaGerald Vick going in the second round. Hasn’t he already declared with an agent for the 2018 draft?

Reactions: CatfanMike47
He put up 10 and 6 with 1.2 blocks a game on a 19-13 team. If he goes second without improving leaps and bounds it will challenge the Anthony Bennett draft for worst ever.

They have LaGerald Vick going in the second round. Hasn’t he already declared with an agent for the 2018 draft?

The mock is dated March 22. They didn't know that at the time.

12 of the first 13 picks are seniors in high school or freshmen.

Crazy how every NBA team looks almost exclusively at 18 year olds now.

I've been telling y'all for years that site is trash but people on this board just keep citing it like it's the Gospel.

The Chase Jeter pick is especially golden
Jeter is maybe the worst post man I have ever seen play in the Mc'ds game . He is such an under the rim player for his size it is like watching a post player from the 30's play . at least that is what I thought watching him play. That he was a 5 star much less a 4 star boggled the mind.

Reactions: Cowboys&Wildcats
Jeter is maybe the worst post man I have ever seen play in the Mc'ds game . He is such an under the rim player for his size it is like watching a post player from the 30's play . at least that is what I thought watching him play. That he was a 5 star much less a 4 star boggled the mind.

Worse than any of the Plumlees? I cannot imagine!
And how about Milton Jennings, who underachieved at Clemson?

Wear twins?

Deng Adel is the #60 pick. It wouldn't surprise me if that sight was ran by a UK fan. [laughing]

Keep the UK players' names low on the mock draft to try to convince them to stay.

#SavageConspiracyTheory [laughing]

I thought I read where Adel was staying in this year's draft. If so, how would he be listed as the 60th pick, in 2019?

ADVERTISEMENT