ADVERTISEMENT

NBA GM Draft RD12

I honestly don't care if we leave the two players out, I just want to be able to use them in 2k. I'll leave it up to you all to vote amongst yourselves. @BeeBeeIn said he had a draft class with them in it which I though everyone understood made them fair game, but if ppl aren't happy with them in it isn't making or breaking my draft.

I decided to pick before 7 o'clock.

Doin this Gonzo style.

He's been called many names. Lion heart, who dat, and Arby's.

He was once the smallest man in the biggest man competition that takes place in Fresno, but incredibly that gives no hint as to his identity because he's not from Fresno.

He's the second athlete in history to have a blood stain match the outline of a state.

Give me former Marian Catholic guard,

tyler ulis

Last edited:
Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
So my team is

Steph Curry, Aaron Gordon, Jonas Valanciunus, Buddy Hield, Michael Porter Jr, Avery Bradley, Tyler Ulis,

A few more solid picks and that's shaping up to be the best team by far believe me.

So my team is

Steph Curry, Aaron Gordon, Jonas Valanciunus, Buddy Hield, Michael Porter Jr, Avery Bradley, Tyler Ulis,

A few more solid picks and that's shaping up to be the best team by far believe me.
My all wheelchair teamwilll destroy yours

2k will make him look like lebron s brother
tumblr_n195sdwRqj1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I personally think we should go more than 10 rounds with the 2k simulation. 3 guys get hurt (which is reasonable in a 2k simulation) and you only have 2 guys off the bench that’s tough

Reactions: drcats2013
Maybe he's searching to find a draft class where the rookies he wants to draft have higher ratings and potential and more badges.

Reactions: kornucopia
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT