ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft rounds 8+

@bbn93 missed his 2nd round pick, if he/she misses this one perhaps they forfeit their next pick or we give their picks to aike?

I always intended and understood the rule to just mean two consecutive picks. Kind of a signal that they had disappeared. But I'm open to whatever the majority wants.

Open to majority as well. Personally I feel that if someone misses their pick once, they should no longer have a 12 hour limit. Perhaps they are either placed on a 1 hour limit or asked to give up team to someone else. It's already bad enough missing a pick where you have 12 hours to yourself. I feel we should go ahead and skip bbn pick now to keep things moving. I know I am the most antsy of us, but seems crazy we've sat here for 12 hours twice when we could've gotten 20 more picks in today. If bbn shows up are we really willing to wait another 12 hours next time his pick comes around as well?

I'm not going to make my picks until the decision is unanimous to go ahead. I already have in mind who I'd go with but I want to make sure it's cool

I would motion that we go ahead and let him make up the missed picks while we wait. Would keep this about as fair and balanced as possible.
I'm fine with him making his picks right now. I'm even good with letting him pick three right now and we'll just skip him when it gets his pick this round

Open to majority as well. Personally I feel that if someone misses their pick once, they should no longer have a 12 hour limit. Perhaps they are either placed on a 1 hour limit or asked to give up team to someone else. It's already bad enough missing a pick where you have 12 hours to yourself. I feel we should go ahead and skip bbn pick now to keep things moving. I know I am the most antsy of us, but seems crazy we've sat here for 12 hours twice when we could've gotten 20 more picks in today. If bbn shows up are we really willing to wait another 12 hours next time his pick comes around as well?
Skipping bbn wouldn't do us a lot of good. Catzman said he was going to bed almost 2 hours ago. So we would still be waiting.

The frustrating thing with bbn is that he was lurking on rafters all afternoon, and even popped in to ask who's turn it was, but didn't stick around 8 minutes to find out the answer..... or even simply look up 8 posts and see that 420 had made his pick. It was a really slow day with not many picks. I will try and get my pick in early tomorrow. Otherwise I may not be available until the afternoon.

Skipping bbn wouldn't do us a lot of good. Catzman said he was going to bed almost 2 hours ago. So we would still be waiting.

The frustrating thing with bbn is that he was lurking on rafters all afternoon, and even popped in to ask who's turn it was, but didn't stick around 8 minutes to find out the answer..... or even simply look up 8 posts and see that 420 had made his pick. It was a really slow day with not many picks. I will try and get my pick in early tomorrow. Otherwise I may not be available until the afternoon.

Agree with all of that. Nothing worse than them being online then disappearing right before their pick for the rest of the day. You can log in to this on a cell phone. Just frustrating one person can hold things up for everyone else. That's why with bbn i feel it's time to skip him in the future. You are correct though, if catzman is asleep it wouldn't do us any good

Well I'm about to go to bed here soon. So I'll go ahead and make up those 6th and 7th round picks since it seems everyone is cool with it. I'll go ahead and try to solve franks serge Ibaka in round three pick and go with Aaron Gordon, dude is a freak athlete and has a bunch of potential imo. Then I'll go ahead and take Tobias Harris since I don't have a 3.

Well I'm about to go to bed here soon. So I'll go ahead and make up those 6th and 7th round picks since it seems everyone is cool with it. I'll go ahead and try to solve franks serge Ibaka in round three pick and go with Aaron Gordon, dude is a freak athlete and has a bunch of potential imo. Then I'll go ahead and take Tobias Harris since I don't have a 3.
Nice picks. I had been looking at Harris but being from Western KY, right on the state line, my severe hatred for UT kept me from pulling the trigger.

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
Well dang. There goes my pick. I blame bbn...... it's all his fault.

I was down to 2 players and decided ultimately I couldn't pass this guy up. He's young at 24 years old, big enough to play the 2 and 3 depending on the line up and lead his team in scoring while also being 2nd in assists. I'm going with the 6'7 French sensation Evan Fournier. Hoping my other guy is available next round.

I was going to go with Tobias Harris this round, but we had to go and let Kkycatfan in... and he stole my pick. But that's okay I will regroup and go with youth, versatility, and athleticism. His numbers are not going to wow anyone after his first year in the league, but he was a solid contributor on the top team in the East. Boston is very high on his ability.

So with my 8th pick I am going to take Jaylen Brown, SF, Boston Celtics.

tumblr_ombgd7rHOt1s3gys4o1_400.gif

I was going to go with Tobias Harris this round, but we had to go and let Kkycatfan in... and he stole my pick. But that's okay I will regroup and go with youth, versatility, and athleticism. His numbers are not going to wow anyone after his first year in the league, but he was a solid contributor on the top team in the East. Boston is very high on his ability.

He wasnt the player in college or in the NBA I thought hed be by now, which i think would be different had he come to UK, but hes a hell of a talent. Big strong body, athletic on a good team. Hes got a bright future. Good choice.

Reactions: gossie21

About time you grab someone who can play defense. Good pick. He was #2 on my board.

Lordy, Lordy are you guys bored. What in the hell is wrong with all of you. Calm down basketball season will begin soon. Get a Life. You should be doing something productive like me. :) Is anyone playing this stupid draft game over 16?

I'll go ahead and grab Rodney Hood. Solid defender and good scorer. And tall enough to slide to the 3 if I want a smaller lineup at times.

Lordy, Lordy are you guys bored. What in the hell is wrong with all of you. Calm down basketball season will begin soon. Get a Life. You should be doing something productive like me. :) Is anyone playing this stupid draft game over 16?
Yes, yes we are.

Reactions: Catzman
lol if you listened to gonzo, his team would beat the monstars and all other teams would struggle in kba b league

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT