ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft HotelBlue Winner!

I need a Kentucky boy, and there’s a Rookie left that came on extremely strong At the end of last year, showing his true potential. He shot 59% from three, albeit on only 19 attempts but still impressive, and averaged 18 pts and 7reb per 36, closing the year with two straight 20 plus games and some highlight dunks. Give me a wing that would thrive playing under Lebron, Keldon Johnson. @LukaszObrzut is up
I just kinda glanced at your post and the first things I saw were the beginning & end of it. I saw “I need a Kentucky boy” and “Lucasz Orbzut” and thought that was your pick 😂

Last edited:
Too much potential for a 7 yr stretch to pass on this guy- always been good in transition and despite playing for the foe is worthy of a spot this late in the draft:

Give me RJ Barrett

Need another shooter. To close, I’ll take one that has won multiple championships, fresh off this last one, and has shown the ability to hit big shots in the biggest of moments. Give me Danny Green. @cowtown you’re up, bud. Also, @UKNorse don’t forget to put down Keldon Johnson for me, man.

This guy can play the 4/5 & is effective inside & out. He shot 58% from the floor & 41% from 3 this season which is an element I currently lack at the C position. At 23, he averaged 13, 7 & 2 & should develop into a real beast over the next 7 years. I’ll take Thomas Bryant. @jrpross it’s your turn.

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
Some scouts call this guy the Israeli Luka Doncic... after doing some research I tend to agree.

I'll take 6'9 SMALL FORWARD Deni Avdija

"Deni Avdija is generally considered the best player of his generation in Europe … He has been amazing at FIBA’s Youth championships for years … On paper he is the definition of a new era wing, since he could be a two way force with great offensive skill set and above average defensive potential … His ability to create for himself and his teammates is that makes him so unique … If he ends up in the right environment he has a shot to develop into something special …"

@YaySports

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
In need of some depth at Center so ill go with a youngin whos the best prospect In the draft IMO. Ill go James Wiseman

Reactions: jrpross
Give me the eventual (even better) successor to TJ Warren. A tough combo forward that will grow into an efficient scorer at all three levels.

At just 20 years old he posted 14 points, 6 boards, 2 assists and a steal.

Give me Rui Hachimura.

I'll take the best player in the upcoming draft. Another versatile offensive weapon that can play 1-3. A lottery ticket that might be Luka 2.0, and who at the very worst can facilitate to all of these incredible scorers I have.

I'll take LaMelo Ball.

Reactions: jrpross
@YaySports Pickin’ time!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT