ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis are coming to town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disturbed by the number of posts in this thread that deflect blame/criticism of nazis in order to make a political point about the other side. While maybe not explicitly stated, this is clearly sympathizing with that scum. You don't need to be a thug or communist to counter protest this garbage, you just need to be a good person, like the woman who died in Charlottesville.

Fearless leader blamed the other side. They're just falling in line.

As I said earlier, it shouldn't be about left/right or red/blue. This is a right/wrong issue. EVERYONE SHOULD OPPOSE WHITE SUPREMACY UNLESS YOU ARE A WHITE SUPREMACIST.

I don't see how hard that ish is to grasp. Literally 100 senators and 435 U.S. Reps. should all denounce this stuff in unison. People blaming the retaliation over the instigation is kind of a bad look.

On Friday night before antifa got there, the torch carriers encircled a small group of counter-protesting UVA students. That seems like an intent to be violent to me.

Peaceful rallies don't feature torches, genocidal chants and a bunch of dorks in costumes and wanna be Army guys with bullet proof vests and guns. That clearly screams "We're looking for anything but peace." (And yes, guys, that includes antifa and BLM so you can rest assured Mega doesn't endorse left-wing shit-stirrers either.)

How have Mega and Money's life been affected by Neo Nazis?

Details.

How has nail at the foul line's benefited from them?

Do you like them?

Mine's been impacted by them because they're disgusting pieces of shit and I happen to have friends in groups those people hate. I'd gladly fight for my friends against these losers.

Reactions: kritikalcat
How has nail at the foul line's benefited from them?

Do you like them?

Mine's been impacted by them because they're disgusting pieces of shit and I happen to have friends in groups those people hate. I'd gladly fight for my friends against these losers.

I have not been affected positively or negatively by Neo Nazis. They are a tiny group of ignorant nuts best ignored.

Danville your on notice.

250px-Confederate_Monument_in_Danville.jpg

Reactions: LairISBackBackAgain
I agree with your post, but one thing: please don't call them "counter protesters". They're a group of communist thugs that have been terrorizing communities and college campuses.

You MUST call evil by its name - its Nazis v Communists, two of the most evil groups in history

Your point about the counter protesters perked my curiosity as there hasn't been a lot mentioned about "who" the counter protesters are. FWIW I found this article which researched this question a bit. Some were protesting "capitalism" which by definition fits the meaning of "communist" which means you are partially correct, but others were mostly local citizens called into action. What puzzles me is why any "communist" would think the KKK and Nazis represent capitalism:

Those who marched against the rally on Saturday in Charlottesville said they stood broadly in solidarity against white supremacy, but they espoused a wide array of ideological beliefs, preferred tactics and political goals. A large number were ordinary residents of Charlottesville who wanted to show their disdain for white supremacist groups, particularly after the Ku Klux Klan held a rally in the city on July 8. But some carried signs expressing more far-flung ideologies — denouncing capitalism, for instance, alongside fascism and racism.

Who organized the counterprotest?
A Charlottesville-based network of activists and clergy members called Solidarity Cville called attention to the “Unite the Right” rally and urged people to show their opposition. The group includes ministers from local churches, as well as racial justice activists.

Link

I've never understood the statues in the first place. Why are they even there? But since they are there why couldn't they just be taken down without making a fuss about it. Baltimore or some city up there remains bed all theirs in one night

Your point about the counter protesters perked my curiosity as there hasn't been a lot mentioned about "who" the counter protesters are. FWIW I found this article which researched this question a bit. Some were protesting "capitalism" which by definition fits the meaning of "communist" which means you are partially correct, but others were mostly local citizens called into action. What puzzles me is why any "communist" would think the KKK and Nazis represent capitalism:

Those who marched against the rally on Saturday in Charlottesville said they stood broadly in solidarity against white supremacy, but they espoused a wide array of ideological beliefs, preferred tactics and political goals. A large number were ordinary residents of Charlottesville who wanted to show their disdain for white supremacist groups, particularly after the Ku Klux Klan held a rally in the city on July 8. But some carried signs expressing more far-flung ideologies — denouncing capitalism, for instance, alongside fascism and racism.

Who organized the counterprotest?
A Charlottesville-based network of activists and clergy members called Solidarity Cville called attention to the “Unite the Right” rally and urged people to show their opposition. The group includes ministers from local churches, as well as racial justice activists.

Link

Again...these ANTIFA protests have been happening all around the country...these aren't local ministers, etc activating these protests. I don't know what more to say...

And it's not about capitalism. Communism means much more than being anti-capitalist. It's been explained in this thread.

all anyone is trying to do is call out the hypocrisy of the media in how they treat one situation vs the other. BLM or antifa show up vandalize, loot, assault, crickets. white supremecist idiots show up and its national news field day gotcha whitey moment. Bernie supporter attempts to assassinate members of congress and media blames Trump. Lunatic in Charlotte runs over people and media blames Trump. Black people drag white people out of cars in riots and assassinate cops, Obama says nothing. It's hypocrisy pure and simple. The media on the left are the cheer leaders for antifa and BLM.

no one here is defending the idiots in Charlotte, but idiots none the less have the constitutional right to peaceful assembly. If you take that right away from one group just because you don't like their views, then you set a case precedent that can give more power to shut down the rights of the people. The lefties want to shut down speech they don't agree with, showed up to instigate and riot against these Nazi idiots to shut them down. Well what happens when the same government they want to limit free speech against views they disagree with turns on them.

You can disagree with the Nazi protesters entire movement but still defend their right to assemble and doesn't make you a white supremacist. It means you are defending all citizens right to assemble, not just the ones you agree with.. that is what freedom is.

I've never understood the statues in the first place. Why are they even there? But since they are there why couldn't they just be taken down without making a fuss about it. Baltimore or some city up there remains bed all theirs in one night

Breckinridge is there because he was Vice President of the US and is from Lexington. His statue isn't exactly a confederate statue, it's a statue of Lexingtons highest ranking statesman who eventually joined the Confederacy.

Usually when a radical group like the KKK petitions local government to demonstrate, they are separated from any counter protesters to prevent incidents like happened in Charlottsville. I'm not sure why that was not done there. Hopefully if they do come to Lexington, that is what will happen, and all of them should be told if they initiate violence they will promptly be arrested, carted off to jail and booked.

I've never understood the statues in the first place. Why are they even there?

It made the South feel better after Sherman burned the entire place down. It's called "getting along", which is something that these douche bags can't seem to get through their heads right now.

I've noticed even when you denounce it, it's not good enough for some. I do believe the counter protests are not productive either. The reality is, live your life and be the best you can be. You can't control others minds, as twisted as they are, and you aren't going to change their mind. Hate speech is protected under free speech. Let them look like idiots and continue to spread non hate in your own life. It's harder to fight racists when now all of a sudden you've developed a mindset of oh if you disagree with me on anything you are a bigot.

Of course our media has done it's job to divide everyone. Oh you aren't a lefty..well then of course you must be a white supremacist. Not true...and it's a picture of the actual reason why the dems have won only 1 major election since 2010. White supremacy is bad..everyone knows this and they are uneducated on the world. It doesn't have anything to do with other disagreements/viewpoints against the identity politic party. Afterall, shooting congressmen supposedly can't be tied to antifa and the message their party promotes.

If you want to make a difference, help black ppl advance through philanthropy, etc.

This is not hard to understand.

-moral equivalency is bad...and it doesn't make me happy to engage in it. The honest truth is as someone stated above the "both sides are awful" in lieu of only condemning the Nazis stuff is born of frustration from the complete lack of outrage about antifa and other left wing fringe groups shown by left leaning politicians and media. A lefty tried to kill dozens of elected officials on a softball field...and there was relatively little outrage by leftists in positions of power. The double standard is real. That is why you are seeing the moral equivalency stuff from those on the right. Not saying it is right...but it is understandable.

Last edited:
Lol, this is what the people pulling the strings want man. They thrive on it - divide and conquer, trying to make everyday folks choose between nazis and communists

Don't fall for it! Ignore it! They thrive on attention
This is exactly how they stay in power. BTW, as stated before, the average worth of a GOP politician is $7 million. The surprising part to the dumb ass lefties (which they won't concede) is, the democrats average worth per politician is more. They really are the dumbest people on the planet.

"Street Vermin"?

Betting you consider any decent person who protests Nazis (heaven forbid they be dark) as said "street vermin".

Funny that the Nazis aren't the villains to you.....actually more sad than funny.

But anybody wanting rights for anything but the right to be pathetic racist/sexist trash is evil to some people.
You really are a clown and don't get it. It must really suck to be you.

You really are a clown and don't get it. It must really suck to be you.

I get it. "Warrior" You are just not man enough to own up to it. Sorry, the world has moved past your type. History has proven that again and again.

Although I feel sorry for you, if you ever served in any way, you should burn your uniform because you are a disgrace to your race and the military.

Is this the thread where we bare our souls like in AA meetings? I am a racist. According to the all knowing left, if you are white you must be a racist. You familiars are too, you have just sold yourselves into slavery for the cause in hopes that your label will have an asterix beside it. (tried to do what we consider white er.... we mean right er.... we mean correct.) Damn, it is hard to placate to dumb asses but, in the interest of self preservation because we are pansies, I will try.

Now, in reality, I am member of a KKK of sorts. It is called Karate, Kung Fu, and Kicking ass. That is the only KKK I support. You liberal nut jobs can challenge that but, snowflakes melt in the heat and believe me when I light up your butts, you will turn to slush.

Last edited:
How many people did Rupp kill again?:

A lot of you are showing your true colors when it comes to white supremacy in America.

Nope not at all. We are calling you stupid people out for the ridiculous shit you post and claim. stuff you are crying about because Trump proved American isn't dumb

If you go to a rally to support a cause and once the rally starts look around you. If you are surrounded by the Klan and Nazi groups then you leave. Because there is no chance you will ever find legitimacy for your argument no matter how right or just it might be. Find a new way and a new day to make your case and don't let it get hijacked by racists.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Your point about the counter protesters perked my curiosity

The above had me going all Archie Bunker before I read the whole post. Oh gees dingbat who cares what you think. Then I read the rest and had to give you some credit. Don't read anything into that though, I still think you are bat shit crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT