ADVERTISEMENT

Naz Reid is a game changer

I think Cal targets Reid over Bagley, who is going overseas or something. I think Reid will end up in the Top 10.

Brown, Reid, Zion, Quickley or Smart. Reddish to Duke and Langford to UL.

Still, with that class, we could have 3-4 Top 10 kids and one of the big 4.

I think Cal targets Reid over Bagley, who is going overseas or something. I think Reid will end up in the Top 10.

Brown, Reid, Zion, Quickley or Smart. Reddish to Duke and Langford to UL.

Still, with that class, we could have 3-4 Top 10 kids and one of the big 4.
you are forgetting rj barrett

He's fantastic. He's so fluid and explosive. Smooth with the ball. Soft touch on his jumper. Great feet.

Depending on how big he actually is, he's in line to make a lot of money someday very soon. If he's 6'9, that shot and handle are going to have to continue improving. If he's 6'11, he's already a legitimate weapon because for that size, those skills are advanced.

The Roselle Catholic connection should help, too.

Reactions: true blue1
How has he done on the AAU circuit? He's playing in the Under Armour League I believe. I haven't got to check it out yet.

Absolutely blows my mind that UL could get a player like Langford. We constantly poke fun at UL on here for Pitino's indescrections, Jurich's antics, stripper gate, etc etc yet here they are about to land one of the best players in the country. How?

If Mitchell comes back they will be one of the favorites to win it all. Then the very next year they get arguably the best player in the class? It's freaking bizzarro world. They just committed one of the worst scandals in college bball history, yet they are about to put together at least 2-3 years of really good teams. Seems fair

Reactions: oscarcombs44
I wonder why Cal hasn't offered Reid yet? I just watched some video of him and he's tough. A lot of skills for a big man this early in his career. I'm certain he will continue to get better and better.

I wonder why Cal hasn't offered Reid yet? I just watched some video of him and he's tough. A lot of skills for a big man this early in his career. I'm certain he will continue to get better and better.

I think Coach Cal, is focused on Bagley and Brown jmo, nothing more.

Absolutely blows my mind that UL could get a player like Langford. We constantly poke fun at UL on here for Pitino's indescrections, Jurich's antics, stripper gate, etc etc yet here they are about to land one of the best players in the country. How?

If Mitchell comes back they will be one of the favorites to win it all. Then the very next year they get arguably the best player in the class? It's freaking bizzarro world. They just committed one of the worst scandals in college bball history, yet they are about to put together at least 2-3 years of really good teams. Seems fair
The tards won't do chit. Pitino has done nothing at UL except for the two years they paid whores to screw players and recruits. One legit final four since 2001. I hope that fraud stays at UL another ten years.

Reactions: Aike and Bluesnky
The tards won't do chit. Pitino has done nothing at UL except for the two years they paid whores to screw players and recruits. One legit final four since 2001. I hope that fraud stays at UL another ten years.

I hope he is gone due to sanctions. He's a helluva coach.

Reactions: oscarcombs44
Kentucky sits pretty swith this kid. My way to early class and very realistic is quickly , smart, Reid, Williamson, and brown .

108243.jpg

1. UL hasn't gotten Langford.

2. This is a thread about Naz Reid.

3. Why do you post this in multiple threads?

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Would be curious how his game compares to Bam's at same stage. Similar build it looks like.

I hope he is gone due to sanctions. He's a helluva coach.
He is a helluva coach during the regular season at UL. He isn't anything in the NCAA tournament except when he cheated for two years. The other 15 years shows one final four, a lot of first weekend flameouts and two NITs. He only made it out the first weekend of the NCAA tournament 5 times his entire time at UL if you remove the two years he cheated. That's utterly pathetic.

Kentucky sits pretty swith this kid. My way to early class and very realistic is quickly , smart, Reid, Williamson, and brown .
Where do we sit with those players? What are your sources telling you about bagley and Langford? Is it possible shaqs son decommits? TIA you have some great sources ripped should heed your information, Psych gtfoh

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
He is a helluva coach during the regular season at UL. He isn't anything in the NCAA tournament except when he cheated for two years. The other 15 years shows one final four, a lot of first weekend flameouts and two NITs. He only made it out the first weekend of the NCAA tournament 5 times his entire time at UL if you remove the two years he cheated. That's utterly pathetic.

Our Coach Cal sucks too when he has the best talent in the land yr in yr out can't stand either one Cal or Pitino

One of my favs from 18 class, hope he gets an offer soon. @CoachX11 what are your thoughts on Naz Reid to UK

I've heard very little on Naz. I know he's very talented, but the little I've heard doesn't involve UK.

I think the other big time bigs in that class are better rim protectors.

Calipari slow plays people too, so doesn't mean he's not into him.

ADVERTISEMENT