ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty Teacher - Form Miss Kentucky

There is the double standard. If a older Male teacher to a female teenager, lock him up. An older female to a teen male? I keep wondering why I didn't have any teachers like that and it isn't so bad. But likely creates for that male teen a wrong vision of women . Agree with the comments of how she did not expect this to stay secret. Still would like to see those photos.

34xnQxjdngnl.gif
Actually, I was polishing my balls. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

s-8061742417097d85c953e7b51cc02ecd092fc2c1.gif

Kids prolly just don’t know how fortunate they are first impulse should be making sure they don’t leak out.

I don't use Snapchat, but doesn't it usually disappear after so many seconds after sending? I know it used to, but I guess you can do a screenshot of it. Maybe she figured it would give the guy a quick little tease with no evidence and she didn't realize he could save it.

There is the double standard. If a older Male teacher to a female teenager, lock him up. An older female to a teen male? I keep wondering why I didn't have any teachers like that and it isn't so bad. But likely creates for that male teen a wrong vision of women . Agree with the comments of how she did not expect this to stay secret. Still would like to see those photos.
I don’t see it as a double standard. It’s jist biology. A male teacher does it—lock up the perve. If it’s a woman teacher....we live vicariously through a 15 yo boy.

Look at Facebook. Women act disgusted. Love the faux outrage

You mean to tell me a pretty, young, former beauty queen couldn't find some grown pecker in that town?!

I blame the dudes in that town, single or not, for not stepping up...

How about this "victim" though...what a swinging set he must have to be able to go up to her and be like "yo teach, here's my number...let see them titties later..."

Reactions: Col. Angus
It will take years of intense therapy to get that poor kids mind right. I don’t know how he will ever adapt to life after such a traumatic event in his young life

Reactions: kev69
Really sad, but none of them can say they didn't know they couldn't do that stuff. They spend years and a ton of money to qualify to teach and, poof, that career is over. I don't understand what goes through their head.
What’s still amazes me is that educated people still can’t get it thru their heads that cell phones are tracking devices.

Last edited:
Assuming most of the teachers posted about here were as hot or hotter in high school seems like they are just whoring for attention vs the current high school chicks who are younger and hotter

ADVERTISEMENT