ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty Teacher - Bluegrass edition

Aug 31, 2014
LINDSEY-BANTA-JARVIS.png

A Fayette County school employee has resigned after being accused of having sex with a student younger than 16, according to the school district and police.

Lindsey Banta Jarvis has been charged with two counts of third-degree rape in Fayette County where she was employed as a paraeducator at Verterans Park Elementary School

https://www.wtvq.com/2017/06/19/officials-fayette-county-school-employee-resigns-charged-rape/

Last edited:
LINDSEY-BANTA-JARVIS.png

A Fayette County school employee has resigned after being accused of having sex with a student younger than 16, according to the school district and police.

Lindsey Banta Jarvis has been charged with two counts of third-degree rape in Fayette County where she was employed as a paraeducator at Verterans Park Elementary School

https://www.wtvq.com/2017/06/19/officials-fayette-county-school-employee-resigns-charged-rape/

Late to the party. Already posted

Good ol rape.

Funny you mention that. Had some fat broad at World of Beers who was bat shit crazy talking to me. Straight bi polar, she moved her drink WAY out of reach when she went and peed as if i was gonna drop a roofie in it. Ha ha ha. Buddy. Passive aggressive rape is getting hard these days

Last edited:
Elementary school? Under 16? Just how young was she going here?

Lexington Teacher Charged With Sexually Assaulting 16-Year-Old Student

According to the Woodford County Board of Education, Jarvis was a social studies teacher at Woodford County Middle School, beginning on August 12, 2013 through June 30, 2016, until she resigned.

Grading the Newest Sex Scandal Teacher

Today I got this email from a Stoolie saying he/she knows Lindsey Banta Jarvis but would prefer not to be identified:

Here is a good one for you. Baddist Bitch mugshot I’ve ever seen. I went to school with this girl, she’s an absolute fox. Big-time Jesus Freak growing up. She already deleted her Facebook and Instagram, but her Husband (soon to be ex?) has pics of her on his Facebook.

She’s everything you’d want in a Sex Scandal Teacher that’s just been caught and booked. From the top of her perfectly coiffed hair to the bottom of her Sins-of-the-Flesh-committing soul, and right through to her cucked husband. Judging by the photos, they’re Wildcats fans. Meaning this poor sap was probably riding high on the punishment of Louisville, only to find out he’s the only guy in the state getting humiliated in a sex scandal worse than Rick Pitino.

According to the Woodford County Board of Education, Jarvis was a social studies teacher at Woodford County Middle School, beginning on August 12, 2013 through June 30, 2016, until she resigned.

Today I got this email from a Stoolie saying he/she knows Lindsey Banta Jarvis but would prefer not to be identified:

Here is a good one for you. Baddist Bitch mugshot I’ve ever seen. I went to school with this girl, she’s an absolute fox. Big-time Jesus Freak growing up. She already deleted her Facebook and Instagram, but her Husband (soon to be ex?) has pics of her on his Facebook.

She’s everything you’d want in a Sex Scandal Teacher that’s just been caught and booked. From the top of her perfectly coiffed hair to the bottom of her Sins-of-the-Flesh-committing soul, and right through to her cucked husband. Judging by the photos, they’re Wildcats fans. Meaning this poor sap was probably riding high on the punishment of Louisville, only to find out he’s the only guy in the state getting humiliated in a sex scandal worse than Rick Pitino.
Suddenly everything is right in the world. It seems she left off the Jesus part and is now just a freak. That poor sumabitch doesn't have a clue how bad life is about to suck for him.

I may be the only one but I feel bad from the guy. My wife graduated with him and I have a few mutual acquaintances with him and they all talk like he's one of the nicest people you could meet.

Her mugshot pic is by far the best one.

The husband will be fine. They are still young as hell and don't have kids - it'll end up being the best thing that's happened to him in the long run. Hell of a lot better than being married with 3 kids and 45 and then finding out she's been doing all this stuff. Plus with him being a churchy he'll have a really large support group and people trying to hook him up with an actual church prude like he wants.

Looks like her husband couldn't satisfy her needs.
He must feel like an absolute loser now.

Reactions: crpoore
Married teacher, 27, holds hands with her husband as she appears in court accused of raping an underage male student during their 'months-long sexual relationship'
  • Lindsey Jarvis, 27, pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape at the Fayette County Courthouse in Kentucky, where she held hands with her husband of three years
  • She was also charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in neighboring Woodford County
  • Jarvis sexually assaulted the boy in May 2016, had sex with him in June, and resigned from her position that same month, according to an indictment
  • But she continued the relationship even after she got another job at an elementary school, the indictment states
4196520700000578-4623040-image-a-13_1497991464138.jpg

She pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape at the Fayette County Courthouse in Kentucky
with her husband Andrew Jarvis by her side

I watched her court appearance on wkyt.com today... can't believe her Cuck hubby actually went to her court appearance with her... for banging a teenager... :facepalm:

Married teacher, 27, holds hands with her husband as she appears in court accused of raping an underage male student during their 'months-long sexual relationship'
  • Lindsey Jarvis, 27, pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape at the Fayette County Courthouse in Kentucky, where she held hands with her husband of three years
  • She was also charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in neighboring Woodford County
  • Jarvis sexually assaulted the boy in May 2016, had sex with him in June, and resigned from her position that same month, according to an indictment
  • But she continued the relationship even after she got another job at an elementary school, the indictment states
4196520700000578-4623040-image-a-13_1497991464138.jpg

She pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape at the Fayette County Courthouse in Kentucky
with her husband Andrew Jarvis by her side
My gaydar is pinging... he wasn't hitting it right... or maybe at all...

Would comport with the super religious, pray the gay away lifestyle...

Reactions: Free_Salato_Blue
Surely some naughty teachers are innocent. Have no idea here but every boy claiming to be banging a hot teacher can't be telling the truth.

That said, I assume maybe 5 % are innocent. People can be ruined by lies easily.

Surely some naughty teachers are innocent. Have no idea here but every boy claiming to be banging a hot teacher can't be telling the truth.

That said, I assume maybe 5 % are innocent. People can be ruined by lies easily.
According to the police report the police recovered a cell phone with proof that they were involved in a romantic relationship.

It's always the cell phones...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT