ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
The winter hibernation period is over.

Female middle school teacher and soccer coach, 35, is arrested 'for having classroom sex with 15-year-old girl for two years'
  • Hayley Hallmark, from Florida, charged with lewd and lascivious conduct with a student by an authority figure
  • Hallmark, a social studies teacher at Ruckel Middle School, is accused of having inappropriate relationship with teen between 2018 and 2020
  • Victim, now 17, said she and Hallmark had sexual encounters in teacher's classroom after school and at her home
  • Hallmark was named the 2011 Escambia County Social Studies Teacher of the Year
c62cd2b0-6aa0-11eb-920b-43dffa5427f4_1200_630.png

a) Thanks Bob, I feel like naughty teacher threads are a return to normal.

b) Why do the most detailed articles about naughty teachers so frequently come from British Tabloids? I mean, you would think local news sources in America would cover it better.

c) Those gums...ugh.

b) Why do the most detailed articles about naughty teachers so frequently come from British Tabloids? I mean, you would think local news sources in America would cover it better.

c) Those gums...ugh.

Britain unlike America has a free press.

c) Those gums...ugh.
The Brits lay all the dirt out there........I think the Sun was the x-rated news paper.........almost like Enquirer.....

ADVERTISEMENT