ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert! (New York edition)

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Sheriff's deputy's teacher wife, 29, is accused of performing oral sex on her 14-year-old student
  • Dori Myers, 29, is accused of performing oral sex on a 14-year-old boy
  • Myers is a teacher at The New School for Leadership and the Arts in Kingsbridge
  • She is charged with criminal sexual act and endangering the welfare of a child
Screen-Shot-2018-01-21-at-2.41.19-PM.png

Kingsbridge? I wonder which school.. I would have shaved my beard in college and signed up for Earth Science.

How stupid must the husband feel? I mean, everyone knows your wife has been sucking off a 14 year old on numerous occasions and numerous locations. That has to sting a bit. By the way, where in the hell was these types of teachers when I was 14?
tenor.gif

Reactions: crpoore
How stupid must the husband feel? I mean, everyone knows your wife has been sucking off a 14 year old on numerous occasions and numerous locations. That has to sting a bit. By the way, where in the hell was these types of teachers when I was 14?
tenor.gif

Most cucks actually like it, he is aware she's doing it. I'd say in this case the husband knew it and because he was 14, the husband was able to enjoy it happening because he was into that shit and didn't see the boy as a threat at the same time. He was comfortable.

I'm trying to play a psychologist here.....

Reactions: kev69
Most cucks actually like it, he is aware she's doing it. I'd say in this case the husband knew it and because he was 14, the husband was able to enjoy it happening because he was into that shit and didn't see the boy as a threat at the same time. He was comfortable.

Interesting. I guess I didn’t consider this.

Reactions: crpoore

I'm not going to "like" this assessment only because that wood be double freaked -up..... and dooby dooby doo.... But yeah I think you're right.

None of my high school teachers were attractive.

:cry::cry::cry:
I landed on the edge of this new wave. About 5 years too soon.

When I graduated in 2008 it was still primarily 40+ year olds and 1 fresh out of college girl.

Now it seems like it's 50/50 at minimum.

Reactions: morgousky
ADVERTISEMENT