ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert! (Friday edition)

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Teacher, 25, charged with having sex with schoolgirl, 17, TWICE
A TEACHER turned herself into police following accusations that she had sex with a female pupil.

FH22GWHJHBGBROYX56P526QCHA.jpg

man, daily star.... they find themselves some stories to cover.

thai cave man beds dozens of tourists, luxurious sex doll brothel opens in russia, italian romeo dies "mid romp of heart attack" said to have slept with over 6k women [banana]

^ After taking the new evidence presented under consideration, I hereby proclaim that I WOOD NOT. No tits, no ass, all bone. No thanks.

You can fix some physical limitations, but you can't fix ugly. She is definitely not ugly. Definitely would if I were single.

Folks if that's a 25-year-old these days we got bigger problems. Are we certain the "victim" didn't pin her down thinking she was a 16-year-old boy, a hungry one at that who needed a pelt sandwich?

On a serious note, all these USDA prime meat graders here talking about too lean this, not enough that. She may be a featherweight but she looks mean and wild as a poked badger. Bet she bites and scratches like one too.

Shes kind of like a mo ped …….you would ride it to get where you need to go , but u wouldn't tell your friends about it :)

ADVERTISEMENT