ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty school counselor alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Mother 'finds her 17-year-old son naked in bed with married 33-year-old school counselor' - who then pulled a cheesy grin in police mugshot
  • Shannon Hathaway, 33, was arrested in Fort Worth, Texas, on Thursday
  • She was put on leave in May after her relationship with the boy was discovered
  • The boy was 17 and in the 9th grade when they had a relationship between 2016 and 2017
  • His mother is said to have walked in on him and Hathaway naked in bed
  • Hathaway is married to a 34-year-old wrestling coach
Shannon%20Hathaway%20former%20Harwood%20Jr.%20High%20school%20counselor

shannon-hathaway-husband-joe-hathaway-144834.png

Some people will do anything for attention. Lol, that dude was 17 in the 9th grade. He'll be 20 by the time he graduates.

Edit: her husband looks like they could be siblings.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
I will say this, in my Texas experience it seems like half the parents hold their kid back a year. Even with that there is still an unexplained year in there so......draw your own conclusions.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Imagine her rolling over in the morning next to you and seeing that grill and hot breath. #nope

rs-192699-MCDBIMA_EC007_H.jpg

17 in the 9th grade. Like the star freshman basketball player on my high school team. He could grow a beard like James Harden.

rs-192699-MCDBIMA_EC007_H.jpg

17 in the 9th grade. Like the star freshman basketball player on my high school team. He could grow a beard like James Harden.
When I was in 8th grade, there was a guy who sat behind me (the teacher had us seated alphabetically), and for much of the school year, he kept saying “I can wait until March 23rd, because I’ll turn 16 and I’m quitting school”. He probably only showed up about half the time, and sure enough after March 23rd he was gone. I saw him one time after that, fixing lawn mowers in a local shop, but I’ve often wondered what ever became of him.

When I was in 8th grade, there was a guy who sat behind me (the teacher had us seated alphabetically), and for much of the school year, he kept saying “I can wait until March 23rd, because I’ll turn 16 and I’m quitting school”. He probably only showed up about half the time, and sure enough after March 23rd he was gone. I saw him one time after that, fixing lawn mowers in a local shop, but I’ve often wondered what ever became of him.
Found him:

367aba29-4d60-49dc-9e23-799c2886d897_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT