ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty mommy alert! (Sentencing phase)

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Married mom, 38, is sent to prison for up to 15 years for having sex with two teenage boys after luring them with naked Snapchat selfies
  • Brooke Lajiness was sentenced to 57 months to 15 years in prison after confessing to sexual misconduct with two boys, aged 14 and 15
  • Was accused of 13 counts of criminal sexual conduct in Lima Township, Michigan
  • She admitted to intercourse with 14-year-old and oral sex with the 15-year-old boy
  • Majority of sessions with teenagers took place in the back seat of her parked car
  • Married beauty salon worker's husband sent the judge a letter blaming her insomnia for her actions
  • Mother of the youner victim told the court her son is currently in therapy
4310956F00000578-4771752-image-a-20_1502203996358.jpg

Remorseful: When given a chance to speak before her sentencing, Lajiness called what happened ’the biggest regret of my life'

Brooke-Lajiness-Selfie-03-600x576.jpg

Damn I didn't know axl rose could be so hot. Wood even if she couldn't sing anything. She will be on the rebound after she stays in prison for a max one yr.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Damn I didn't know axl rose could be so hot. Wood even if she couldn't sing anything. She will be on the rebound after she stays in prison for a max one yr.
Well, the minimum she will be incarcerated is 57 months so rebounding for anything other than her bunkmate in 1 year is gonna be difficult.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
They have this thing called parole that means most inmates don't serve their full sentences.
I took the 57 months to be what would qualify as "early release/parole". With the 15 years being the maximum. Kentucky doesn't have sentencing ranges like they apparently do in Michigan. In Kentucky, you get your time (one number) then parole off that number, whether it's 15% or 85% minimum serve time based on the offender and/or offense committed.

I am sorry but if I was a young man of that age I wouldn't be complaining about it and definitely would not have to go to therapy. Geez are we raising a bunch of little sissies.
I think he will need therapy because either he will be dealing with the reality that he will never ever have another opportunity with a not bad looking batshit crazy freaky woman that just wants to have sex with him or the great sadness that it is over.

In all seriousness, it's an absolute JOKE that this woman is going to prison. Put this knuckleheaded hottie on the registration list, put on her probation so that she doesn't do it again, etc. Give her a few weekends in the local jail to make her appreciate her stupidity and bad judgment. But 4 to 15 in prison? What a complete joke.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
In all seriousness, it's an absolute JOKE that this woman is going to prison. Put this knuckleheaded hottie on the registration list, put on her probation so that she doesn't do it again, etc. Give her a few weekends in the local jail to make her appreciate her stupidity and bad judgment. But 4 to 15 in prison? What a complete joke.
She had sex with a 14 and 15 year old. If a guy in his 30's had sex with a 14 and 15 year old, would you feel the same way.

Oh, and would

Reactions: wildcatwelder
She had sex with a 14 and 15 year old. If a guy in his 30's had sex with a 14 and 15 year old, would you feel the same way.

Oh, and would
Of course I wouldn't, and I will take it a step farther. I would assert that if she is a woman's in her 30's, same age as the defendant, but with a less attractive photograph, I would recommend a harsher penalty. Ideally, we should all live in the REAL world, not a PC world. Hottie seduces 15 year old boy, low level felony. Troll does the same thing, mid level felony. Man does it to girl, high level felony. Piss on PC, I look at reality.

Reactions: ram1955
Of course I wouldn't, and I will take it a step farther. I would assert that if she is a woman's in her 30's, same age as the defendant, but with a less attractive photograph, I would recommend a harsher penalty. Ideally, we should all live in the REAL world, not a PC world. Hottie seduces 15 year old boy, low level felony. Troll does the same thing, mid level felony. Man does it to girl, high level felony. Piss on PC, I look at reality.
Can I at least be on the jury that determines how hot she is to determine if she gets off with a slap on the wrist or gets probation?

Can I at least be on the jury that determines how hot she is to determine if she gets off with a slap on the wrist or gets probation?
This case didn't even go a jury trial, as the defendant apparently had no substantive defense.

I think he will need therapy because either he will be dealing with the reality that he will never ever have another opportunity with a not bad looking batshit crazy freaky woman that just wants to have sex with him or the great sadness that it is over.
"Not bad looking"?

I need to get out more, I suppose. I was thinking that she was rather hot. But, I live in Cincinnati, a national park of the obese.

Oh, and would
No...but that's different. If my teen sons had done the deed, I'd have had a long talk with the boys. If it had been done to my girls, I'd have had a long rope for the pedophile that did the deed.
Yes, as a father of sons and daughters, there ABSOLUTELY ARE TWO STANDARDS! Since there are two (only two genders) there should be a double standard.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
"Not bad looking"?

I need to get out more, I suppose. I was thinking that she was rather hot. But, I live in Cincinnati, a national park of the obese.
If I had seen her LipSense photo or boob shot vs. the Bret Michaels wannabe I would have totally agreed.
However it does look like gravity may be starting to make it's impact.

hqdefault.jpg

Brooke-Lajiness-Selfie-01-640x639.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT