ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty dog trainer alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Woman, 23, 'drove a Minnesota girl younger than 12 over 1,000 miles to South Carolina and sexually assaulted her after grooming her on an app'
  • Katrina Aliff indicted on federal counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child under 12 and transporting a minor for sex
  • Aliff allegedly met the girl on social media app Amino in March and continued exchanging messages with her through September
  • The two allegedly agreed that Aliff would travel from Greenville, South Carolina, to Saint Paul, Minnesota, to pick the girl up and take her back to her home
  • FBI agents on September 8 entered Aliff's home and found her wearing only a tank top in bed with the completely naked girl
katrina-aliff.jpg

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Ugh.

Her face reminds me of the old talking dog joke...Man approaches a stranger and offers to sell him a talking dog. He demonstrates:

"Rover, how would you describe that woman's face?" RUFF!
"What high point does it look like she fell from and landed face-first?" ROOOOOFFFFF !
"What baseball star beat her with a bat-shaped Ugly Stick?" RUUUUTHHHH!

"Get that dog out of here! He can't talk." (As they walk away Rover says, 'Maybe I should have said DiMaggio.")

Wood, with reluctance...

Last edited:
Sorry but this is a fail. This horse needs to be put down or chemically castrated.

Nope.

Younger than 12?

Men get the shit beaten out of them in prison for that. I hope she achieves equality.

I feel sorry for the kid. How in Hell does she slip out without parents knowing at that young of an age?

It's also the reason why you monitor (and restrict) your child's social media access.

My daughter is 11 so this makes me sick, but the parents are to blame here. Well, them and the nasty ginger.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
That’s a man baby. Good lawd she looks like her mom nailed mr Ed. Definitely wood not. Plus she’s a ginger, everyone knows they are soulless

With a face like that, she clearly became a dyke out of necessity. No dude is jumping those bones.

BTT

Dear Catpaw friend:

I'll get right to the point. It's been a life-long goal to make a post that at least 50 of my fellow Catpaw friends "liked." As you can see, my initial post (#2) in this thread is close to this goal. Therefore, I am asking any lurker who has not yet 'liked' that post to please, please find it in your heart to hit the 'like' button. I'm not asking for money; you'll not see any gofundme links posted here. I only solicit the approval of you, my Catpaw friends. Please. It would mean a lot. Thank you for your continued support.

Mav

BTT

Dear Catpaw friend:

I'll get right to the point. It's been a life-long goal to make a post that at least 50 of my fellow Catpaw friends "liked." As you can see, my initial post (#2) in this thread is close to this goal. Therefore, I am asking any lurker who has not yet 'liked' that post to please, please find it in your heart to hit the 'like' button. I'm not asking for money; you'll not see any gofundme links posted here. I only solicit the approval of you, my Catpaw friends. Please. It would mean a lot. Thank you for your continued support.

Mav
[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT