ADVERTISEMENT

National Semifinals Thread

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
I really hope South Carolina wins but I'm looking forward to game two and praying Oregon beats the cheats just to see crybaby Roy and Kennedy cry in their cokes. I hope Oregon kills their redemption today

Reactions: wildcatwelder
South Carolina shooting to many threes, need to settle down and make every lick count. Gonzaga is for real, that big guy is a space eater.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Anyone notice Higgins cut his hair? Probably trying to fly a little under the radar lmao

I looked and thought he must be doing second game. It looks dark.

Sirmons, Jones, Higgins.... 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Looks like they are on best behavior.

What to watch for...How many times Higgins calls from way out of position.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
South Carolina shooting to many threes, need to settle down and make every lick count. Gonzaga is for real, that big guy is a space eater.
Not only that, but the last one had not one person back yet in rebounding position.

Reactions: jrm693
Higgins sure isn't calling any attention to himself, bet he's had all that he wants for a while. That big lumberjack for Gonzaga going to get to meet Meeks big hips if they survive.

Reactions: ukfan041
Gonzaga guy stepped on baseline before he scored on the rebound....no call.

I really like that arena our blue and white would have showed up well, it appears to be a shooters paradise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT