ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game thread

since when is a deflected ball by unc and going to the floor to get it a walk?

Luke maye wraps arms around Gonzaga player from behind..travel on Gonzaga.

I say poo poo on Unc. Bunch of liars and cheats hope karma bites them in the bootay.

Jackson's going to get his. Zags have to stop the other 4 on the floor and hit the 3 to win this.

Not watching but it sounds like the refs are already starting the hose job.

I'm not either. I take things I read on here about UNC, Duke, UL, IU, UCLA, KU, etc, with a grain of salt though when it comes to officiating. The refs could foul out Meeks and Jackson by the half and people on here would still say UNC is getting the calls.

Looking at the boxscore online Gonzaga is playing well though. Like Villanova, I'll believe it when I see it.

Remember watching Nigel WG in the mcdonalds all American game. I thought he was good then. Such an experienced savvy player.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
I find it amazing that every team UK fans on here root against get all the whistles, while all the teams UK roots for (UK and whoever is playing Duke, Louisville, UNC, Kansas, Indiana, etc) get screwed by the refs. What a massive conspiracy by the NCAA to piss off Kentucky fans. Either that, or your bias against teams you hate doesn't allow you to see a game clearly.

And I am very much rooting for Gonzaga by the way

Dumb foul by Matthews...guaranteed Matthews gets his second very shortly...its the Carolina way

Just wait..in the 2nd half they are going to call nonsense to foul out gonzagas bigs...they are rebounding too well

ADVERTISEMENT