ADVERTISEMENT

Napier is an IDIOT!!!

UFs Defense is saving him. He just doesn’t have a consistent QB right now. And their running game is like ours without CRod- iffy.

UF is rebuilding. But Napier has to be smarter than this.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I actually like his aggressiveness so far in this game. Leaving the field goal on the board was questionable, but generally speaking, trusting your offense to pick up 1 yard is a higher percentage play than punting to a high powered offense.

I actually like his aggressiveness so far in this game. Leaving the field goal on the board was questionable, but generally speaking, trusting your offense to pick up 1 yard is a higher percentage play than punting to a high powered offense.
Got play defense though. And that goes to both of them right now.

The play of AR 15 rolling out on a NUDE (not naked, the entire online stayed in 3 point while Richardson rolled out) bootleg was genius! Why don't we have original thinking in our offense?!

So long Billy! We hardly knew ye!

I'm not sure if he's really bad or not. Florida does not look talented. I believe Napier is taking risks that he wouldn't if he had the upper hand.

I'm not sure if he's really bad or not. Florida does not look talented. I believe Napier is taking risks that he wouldn't if he had the upper hand.
I don’t know, he’s made some calls today that if they didn’t convert would have made him look horrible.

Napier didn’t get the memo, losing to Kentucky and Tennessee will get you a pink slip!

ADVERTISEMENT