ADVERTISEMENT

Name your 5 boldest college football predictions within 5 years

uksam21

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2013
Go!

Here are mine!

Kentucky will play and win one of the New Years 6 bowl games.

Nick Saban will leave Alabama amidst an NCAA investigation

Charlie Strong will have USF among the nation’s elite

Ohio State will not win another national title under Urban Meyer

Lane Kiffin will come back to Knoxville and be head coach.

Reactions: The-Hack
UK will win the East

Bama will win at least 2 National Championships

Fulmer will coach UT again (interim)

Lane Kiffin will coach in the SEC again.

Honest Bob will leave ul again.

Urban will retire from tOSU with "health problems",, Mark Stoops turns down the Bucs offer flat and stays at UK!

1. TCU will defeat Georgia in the NC game.
2. Neal Brown will be the HC of an SEC school (either Mizzou or Miss St.).
3. A UK DB will break the SEC record for most INTs in a season and subsequently be drafted late in the 1st round.
4. A non P5 school will go undefeated and make it to the playoffs (and lose).
5. Iowa will hire a Stoops as HC.......Bob will take the job after Mark declines.

1. TCU will defeat Georgia in the NC game.
2. Neal Brown will be the HC of an SEC school (either Mizzou or Miss St.).
3. A UK DB will break the SEC record for most INTs in a season and subsequently be drafted late in the 1st round.
4. A non P5 school will go undefeated and make it to the playoffs (and lose).
5. Iowa will hire a Stoops as HC.......Bob will take the job after Mark declines.

Number 2 is actually being thrown around a little now. We all know which school recently lost their coach.

Interesting topic......this should be fun....

1. UK related - The Cats will play in one SEC championship game.
2. Michigan will make 2 playoffs
3. The National Champion each of the next 5 yrs will come from the BigTEN, ACC, or SEC......only.
4. The Cats will have >3 1st rd NFL draft picks
5. Stoops will still be at UK

Number 2 is actually being thrown around a little now. We all know which school recently lost their coach.
Yeah, I'm a big believer in NB. I think he pretty much proved last year that he is ready to take the next step up. We weren't very good on O when he was here but there's only so much a coach can do with so little talent. The school that ends up grabbing him will be very pleased imo. He has every attribute you'd want as your head man at a P5 school. I hope he keeps killing it and when Stoops is done at UK (a long, long time from now) he comes back home and leads the Cats to the promised land.

Reactions: SanAntonioCat
1. UK wins the SEC in 3 years
2. Bama gets slammed by NCAA
3. Clemson wins 2 titles
4. UK lands top 5 recruiting class
5. Saban retires amid NCAA investigations

1. Kentucky will face the Minnesota Golden Gophers, in each team's first appearance in the Final Four. The winner, Kentucky, who is then beaten in the championship game by Clemson.

2. Louisville Football goes down as hard or harder than U of L basketball, as Honest Bob and Tommy Turtleneck each earn go down and out, together.

3. Kentucky and Georgia become the top Eastern SEC programs in the final three seasons of the decade ('18, '19, '20).

4. Michigan begins a multi-year domination of Ohio State, leading to much angst and anger in Columbus, Ohio.

5. Heisman winner, December, 2020 . . . . Jarren Williams.

1. Kentucky will face the Minnesota Golden Gophers, in each team's first appearance in the Final Four. The winner, Kentucky, who is then beaten in the championship game by Clemson.

2. Louisville Football goes down as hard or harder than U of L basketball, as Honest Bob and Tommy Turtleneck each earn go down and out, together.

3. Kentucky and Georgia become the top Eastern SEC programs in the final three seasons of the decade ('18, '19, '20).

4. Michigan begins a multi-year domination of Ohio State, leading to much angst and anger in Columbus, Ohio.

Come on, you can do better than that.

This was supposed to be about the boldest predictions, all of yours seem quite predictable to me.

You guys have too much faith in Clemson, Clemson is a good program, but without Watson they wouldn't have come close to the playoffs the last couple years, he is that good.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
You guys have too much faith in Clemson, Clemson is a good program, but without Watson they wouldn't have come close to the playoffs the last couple years, he is that good.
Yes but while he was there making headlines their recruiting has improved.

1. Chip Kelly becomes the Tennessee HC in 2018
2. UofL makes a New Years Six bowl under Petrino
3. Chad Morris will have SMU ranked at least one time
4. Kentucky has a 9-10 win season
5. Penn State will play in a National Title game

1. Chip Kelly becomes the Tennessee HC in 2018
2. UofL makes a New Years Six bowl under Petrino
3. Chad Morris will have SMU ranked at least one time
4. Kentucky has a 9-10 win season
5. Penn State will play in a National Title game

I think all 5 of those are possible. The first one i think is Kiffin not Kelly but other than that I am pretty impressed with that list.

1. UK will win the SEC East in 2018-2020.
2. Texas returns and wins a title
3. In 2022 recruits will be saying "Louisville who?"
4. The P5 will be the P4
5. UNC will have received the "death penalty"

1. Kentucky plays for an SEC title.

2. Texas beats Michigan for the national championship

3. Tom Herman leaves for the NFL.

4. Miami wins the ACC.

5. Tim Tebow joins an SEC coaching staff before Lane Kiffin.

1. Kentucky plays for an SEC title.

2. Texas beats Michigan for the national championship

3. Tom Herman leaves for the NFL.

4. Miami wins the ACC.

5. Tim Tebow joins an SEC coaching staff before Lane Kiffin.

1. Not just a joke any more-----not sure I even want to play Bama again soon though.

2. Possible, Texas has tons of talent in state, and becomes a winner again-------more likely than Michigan though, also possible.

3. As soon as he wins that NC.

4 Also possible, amazing turnaround in recruiting, what happened to Richt?

5. Only question is will he be coaching football or baseball. lol.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
ADVERTISEMENT