ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa405903a-fbca-4d53-a620-2f479b9ef3e5_498x211.gif

She’s a classy gal. Except the two movies where she shows her bewbs.

She’s moved into Shannon Spake / Dylan Dreyer territory now. A little older, showing some wrinkles, but still a pretty sweet little package of a gal.

She and I have been through a lot over the years. She probably thinks I’m showing my age too.

@thabigbluenation : How is everything going with you?
One day at a time. Still doing treatments. I had a lesion on the outside of upper spine, c3ish. The radiation had to go through my throat to hit it. Research the misery you experience with those side effects. Getting through it.

I'm still reading the boards, just been too miserable to post and troll lol.

Saw a football team I didn't recognize today finally. That bama/UGA game was something else.

I'm not too good for Reese. If willy would do it I'm pretty sure I'd give it a shot!

• Love
Reactions: AustinTXCat
One day at a time. Still doing treatments. I had a lesion on the outside of upper spine, c3ish. The radiation had to go through my throat to hit it. Research the misery you experience with those side effects. Getting through it.

I'm still reading the boards, just been too miserable to post and troll lol.

Saw a football team I didn't recognize today finally. That bama/UGA game was something else.

I'm not too good for Reese. If willy would do it I'm pretty sure I'd give it a shot!
Keep up the good fight, brother. We will beat this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT