ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Have never seen any movies from the Halloween franchise. I feel like I'm not missing much, but it is a stain on my Child of the 80s/90s punch card. Have seen a few Jason films and a Creep Show.

*chef's kiss* to this weather.

I'd love to see a good shellacking by our football team, reminiscent of what we used to have done to us by the likes of UT and Florida. I doubt NIU is a candidate becase Stoops is a nice person, but maybe South Carolina?

I no longer have any kids in single digits. #old

The political ads. They're a comin'.

Nerd talk: upgraded to an SSD (solid state drive) on my home desktop computer. Unreal speed. Has to be one of the best inventions ever.

One week until Fall Break. Glorious. Never had one before, so I'm going to take full advantage by ... sleeping in past 7:00 a.m. (hopefully) and not doing shiiiiiiit all week.

Stay classy, NOB.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Have never seen any movies from the Halloween franchise.
You need to at least watch the first one on general principle. This scene is creepy...

halloween-sit-up.gif

and the ending, while entirely predictable, is classic.

Currently entering day four of LTL. A few takeaways if I may.

1. Drinks are severely overpriced. $12 for Bud Light from the little mobile beer guys on the grounds. $18 for some IPAs. Still bought a few. Needed a little bit of a chaser for the bourbon I snuck in. 😉

2. Overall the music has been really good. A few of the lesser known bands have absolutely rocked. Wife and kids came away from the Airbourne performance very energetic. Said they were awesome.

3. So far the headliners absolutely killed. Amazing performances from most of them. A few that stood out.... Tenacious D, that was a fun experience with my 17 yr old daughter. Evanescence, that Amy chick can flat out sing. Lamb of God was great. Not very familiar with their material but they played a great set. Was surprised at how good Shinedown was. Had never seen them perform before. They rocked way harder compared to what I hear on the radio. Their front man was solid, energetic and very gracious to the fans. Slipknot was effing crazy. Very entertaining. Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie and Kiss. What a way to finish off a Saturday night. Alice was great as usual. Third time seeing him. First time seeing Rob Zombie and Kiss. The zombie show was killer. Dude got after it. Kiss was pretty much what I expected. Makeup, lights, fire... And the music was on point. Great set list. Supposed to be their final, final show. Glad I got to see them before they retired for the umpteenth time.

4. Ghostmane sucked hard. Don't think any of the other members could play an instrument. Tryin to hard to act cool? Just base and noise. Eff those guys.

5. T n A!! Just wanted to say thanks for all the eye candy. Girls running around topless with paint or pasties covering up very little. Looking at you chick with the T-Rex stickers. Lol. Fishnet tops and bottoms. What a sight.

6. Weed. And lots of it. Vaping appears to be the preferred method for most of the fans.

Hoping Sunday goes as well as the rest of the weekend has.

Unless ceedee lamb goes off for 12 points tonight. I'll suffer my first fantasy loss. I'm not sure I'll address the media tonight. Probably let a assistant coach take questions.

ADVERTISEMENT