ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

As bad (read as: predictable) as the 2nd half train wreck melt down was...the dumbest thing of the night was Cal wearing two masks. Smh. Walking that “company” line like a good little lefty soldier...and just as hypocritical as the rest of them as he pulls BOTH masks down constantly to yell at players/refs and sometimes even when in close proximity and just talking to them.

425c5560-47cc-11eb-bfdf-7f91dde58865

As bad (read as: predictable) as the 2nd half train wreck melt down was...the dumbest thing of the night was Cal wearing two masks. Smh. Walking that “company” line like a good little lefty soldier...and just as hypocritical as the rest of them as he pulls BOTH masks down constantly to yell at players/refs and sometimes even when in close proximity and just talking to them.

425c5560-47cc-11eb-bfdf-7f91dde58865
Useless symbolic gestures are a cultural phenomenon that evaluates one’s worth on the basis of a stupid shallow pastiche.

the mask and double mask are symbols...not science.

1. Toddlers man. Love my boy to death but today was one of those days that he tested the f**k out of me. Geez.

2. 3/4 drunk. Tomm will suck.

3. Guess I'm rooting for the chiefs.

4. The basketball team is just soooo disappointing.

5. Again Toddlers man...

Oh I hope Mav saw his boy Bruce in the Jeep commercial...

iu

iu
The sandal/hat combo is strikingly distracting...

Now that Bruce and his ilk are done rampaging against conservatives and Trump, he says it’s time to unite. In other words - submit.

Hey Bruce, suck my marble bag till there’s a darkness on the edge of town.

We’re winning the SEC tourney
Duke is winning the ACC tourney
We take out Baylor in the final 4
Duke takes out Gonzaga in the final 4
We play Duke. Maybe we win, maybe not.

That’s my dream scenario. No I have not been drinking. Just tired of this Baylor and Gonzaga and Virginia and Villanova nonsense the past few years.

Good to see the Cats get a win. But they tried their best to give it away again. If that game had been about 30 seconds longer I think we lose.

Side note: That illegal pick call against Brooks is one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Two Auburn players knock each other down & they call a foul on Brooks.

Good to see the Cats get a win. But they tried their best to give it away again. If that game had been about 30 seconds longer I think we lose.

Side note: That illegal pick call against Brooks is one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Two Auburn players knock each other down & they call a foul on Brooks.

SEC officials are the worst. It can't be said enough.

Re: the officials yesterday

They were really bad. However, I was glad to see two things that they got right...

1) They did give Cooper a couple of flop calls but in the 2nd half and especially down the stretch they didn’t give him jack shite...no matter how much he flopped and threw his head back

2) They called Cooper for traveling when he picked up his pivot foot. Given, they could have called it on him about 8 more times...but at least they called it on him twice

Reactions: Kooky Kats
I liked the officiating. None of those guys I had heard of before. I like no name crews that allow the bigs to scrap a bit.

except for the Brooks foul that was basically two auburn dudes blasting into one another like Keystone cops.

ADVERTISEMENT