ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

giphy.gif

A yearly tradition

Kansas sucks. We sucked a little worse last night.

Man it’s really tough to watch these games. It reminds me of when my daughter played field hockey. Everything about FH was a foreign concept to me because I never played it and I had never watched it.

Even though I played basketball competitively all the way through college, I still play old man ball, and I have been watching basketball games for about 45 years...WhateverTF it is that UK is doing on offense is a foreign concept to me. They might as well be playing field hockey.

Rafters is a hot, diarrhea-and pus-filled shithole
Yep.

And eff funky for putting a link in the NOB to that shithole the other day. Every time one of you jackals does that I wind up posting over there again for a bit. Doesn’t take long to realize why I stopped posting as a reg over there though. Smh

Having said that...teh paddock has turned into quite the shithole too. And this effing poor excuse for a thread is virtually nonexistent. Bunch o’ lazy effing delinquent jackals...the whole lot of you.

While I’m at it...get the eff off my effing lawn you mother effing dead beat mofos!!!

Presented by Corona just doesn’t sound right given the current circumstances.

Until you notice that there’s no fans in the stands, coaches are covering their chins with masks, the benches are spaced all weird...and then you also remember that kids aren’t in school and most everything else in the world is all effed up...and then it makes perfect sense.

jimmy-v-880x586-1dd1aa0771.jpg

Last edited:
I can shoot at least 20% from the arc with my left hand (off hand) while standing on one leg. You probably think that’s a joke. It isn’t.

The Cats shooting 9% from the arc is the joke. Cal telling them to shoot MORE 3’s is the punchline.

I feel like you have try to be that poor from three.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
You do you, Mr Sunshine Pumper.

I’m gonna go ahead blame Terry’s down year on poor decision making skills, his inability to effectively read defenses, his inability to go through his route progressions past the #1 option, his noodle arm, his nervous twitch when pressured, and horrendous play calling from the OC.

Nope. Cutting his dreads plus the stache was a horrible decision, and ultimately sealed his football fate.

Thank God we’re a football school now because whatever Cal is doing is beyond embarrassing. #lifetimecontract

I watched or listened to Adolph Rupp teams for 22 years and not one time did I feel ashamed or let down by the team. The Cats lost games but never got embarrassed like this.

Cal is going to work himself onto an island and be all alone. His dog and wife will run away when he gets near. And he has himself to blame. He brought this to his front door.

Cal is a shell of his former self. 2015 broke his ass. He’s delusional if he thinks he’ll assemble another roster again as deep and talented.

the formula is lost, the style of play is Eddie Grannish, and these current turds have a sense of entitlement as shitty as their haircuts.

players first... Kentucky eats first... GTFO. You didn’t earn shit, but eat shit.

Yeah it’s pretty bad. We just got blown out by a team that lost to Mercer & Georgia State. The Cats lost the turnover battle today to that shitty team 21-6. TWENTY ONE to SIX. Holy effing shit!!!

Forget about ND, UCLA, UofL and the SEC schedule. I’m thinking we will struggle to beat the mighty Titans of Detroit Mercy in a couple of weeks. Not joking...they were up late on Mich. State and only lost by 7. Damn man. We very well could go into the SEC schedule winless. Unfathomable...yet entirely possible.

However...

Lest ye forget...

We’re Young
It’s a process
Camp Cal
Tweak!!!
Dreams are being made
You guys are crazy
Blah effing blah

When Cal speaks now I don’t even hear him. All I hear is an constant, irritating buzzing noise intermittently interrupted by the slightly louder and immensely more annoying chirp of a smoke detector with a dead battery.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT