ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

4778984_0.jpg

#:baseball::baseball:

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I think today was a “we’re gonna get beat by this dude either way, so let’s roll the dice and see what happens.” HAVING SAID THAT, if they lose either of the next two in the Bronx, it’s a wrap.

Not even gonna talk about the game currently taking place.

taking the boyz to the Blue White game on Friday. Great seats and chill atmosphere. Right up my alley. I’ll catch the rest on the screen, thank you very much.

Should be a nice midseason scrimmage down in Athens Saturday night. Glad the game doesn’t count.

Y’all stay cool.

Doron didn’t really post about a Chinese buffet

I think today was a “we’re gonna get beat by this dude either way, so let’s roll the dice and see what happens.” HAVING SAID THAT, if they lose either of the next two in the Bronx, it’s a wrap.

Not even gonna talk about the game currently taking place.

taking the boyz to the Blue White game on Friday. Great seats and chill atmosphere. Right up my alley. I’ll catch the rest on the screen, thank you very much.

Should be a nice midseason scrimmage down in Athens Saturday night. Glad the game doesn’t count.

Y’all stay cool.

Doron didn’t really post about a Chinese buffet

I'm excited for the blue/white game cause I'm taking m 2.5 yr old for his first trip to Rupp Arena. Hopefully the first of many trips!

Team Blue Bell would like to officially welcome it's newest member, Hunter Honky Henry. We look forward to the much needed diversity, and hopefully production from the TE spot. Welcome, Hunter.

iu
[laughing]

I dropped Honky Hunter because of little production. Always injured.

You're a better man than I, Mash. Good luck.

[laughing] & [thumb2][thumb2] @-Mav- for your 54 likes on post #2 in the dog trainer thread.

:scream:

King of the catpaws right there. Fitty-fo likes. Unheard of. Mitch should fire Tony Barbee right now and give Mav his coaching spot.

Hey Cal, I think you should at least draw up an out-of-bounds play here.

- Coach Mav, you know what, I really like you. I think I'm going to try that. I'm going to draw up an oob play for the first time in my life all because I like you.

You know who else put up fitty-fo...

JAMAL MEEKS BABY!!! One of the most badass performances I'll ever see. Never forget watching those UT thugs flat out quit because it didn't matter what they did, Meeks was scoring buckets on buckets.

You're right on that, I suppose.

Enjoy?

Could you like, put something better up in wherever you're chugging from? That might actually kill her, I guess. I don't know. I don't know about these things you do, Mav.

Maybe he's chugging it out of Salma Hayek? That would be ok. I mean is there one straight guy in the world that would turn her down? I mean seriously who even has to think about it? These are my random thoughts regarding the Hayek thread.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Thinking that might be a wrap on the ol’ baseball season. Yanks doesn’t have a three game streak in them against the Astros. Nationals might get swept depending on pitching matchups. Fun while it lasted. Basketball season starts tonight anyway.

it’s been a million degrees since July until last week, and tomorrow morning is when the middle kid has his first early morning soccer game?

Baileys, Blue Dranks, Beers, Bourbon. It’s all the same result. Mine’s just prettier.

Killer seats (relatively) for Blue White game tonight. Close enough to that I’ll be winded if I walk up to the concourse for Lexington, KY’s finest gelato.

Watched a bunch of Scandinavian looking gals freaking out over seeing humpback whales surface in a bay in Canada. Thinking about starting a “what’s the whitest thing you’ve seen?” thread, but don’t want to offend all the guys in the RNRHOF thread.

Y’all stay classy.

Thinking that might be a wrap on the ol’ baseball season. Yanks doesn’t have a three game streak in them against the Astros. Nationals might get swept depending on pitching matchups. Fun while it lasted. Basketball season starts tonight anyway.

it’s been a million degrees since July until last week, and tomorrow morning is when the middle kid has his first early morning soccer game?

Baileys, Blue Dranks, Beers, Bourbon. It’s all the same result. Mine’s just prettier.

Killer seats (relatively) for Blue White game tonight. Close enough to that I’ll be winded if I walk up to the concourse for Lexington, KY’s finest gelato.

Watched a bunch of Scandinavian looking gals freaking out over seeing humpback whales surface in a bay in Canada. Thinking about starting a “what’s the whitest thing you’ve seen?” thread, but don’t want to offend all the guys in the RNRHOF thread.

Y’all stay classy.

I got lucky and our seats are pretty dang good.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT