ADVERTISEMENT

My ul are still hypocrites "post of the day."

From CardTimes: "He simply got the benefit of all that goes with being a Kentucky athelete: housing, training facilities, meals, medical and nutritional treatment and guidance...and I assume, coaching. On second thought, sounds like he went pro when he set foot in Lexington."

How idiotic can you be? This is what ALL student athletes should expect when they attend school. It's the trade off for not being paid directly. I guess at UL they get none of these things, just hookers in the dorms. Holy cr@p what a moron.

And the beat goes on:

cardinalfRED: And to those delusional slurpers of all things UK that say, "Cal really doesn't have to cheat anymore to get top-ranked recruiting classes" I say, read the above. The "students" on UK's bball team don't attend class, don't do school work and face no consequences for this. In fact, it's arranged. It's OK per Cow--wink, wink. It's easy to hide this crap for 1 1/2 semesters until the super-dooper draft picks leave in early April to massage promotion deals with their "new" agent. It's a little more challenging to get this to look legit for a year and a half which happens with alarming frequency as Cow's sure-fire, can't miss lottery picks descend into "not listed" territory on the draft boards. They for sure have to leave after their "sophomore" NCAA tourney flame-out (see Briscoe who has as much business declaring for the draft as this 55 year old fat, white dude). This is the real cheating that goes on at UK. The academic "fixing" going on there would make a UNC fan blush.

Reactions: YaySports
Where is the 2adulterers that dude lives and dies for all things negative on Louisville. Btw someday tell me what it was he started a thread on, on Mother's Day in which he wished Karen sypher happy Mother's Day. I'm dying to hear it. He deleted the thread after people jumped him. I guess he got a temp ban as well

Reactions: Cat78Scot
Where is the 2adulterers that dude lives and dies for all things negative on Louisville. Btw someday tell me what it was he started a thread on, on Mother's Day in which he wished Karen sypher happy Mother's Day. I'm dying to hear it. He deleted the thread after people jumped him. I guess he got a temp ban as well

Damn! Sorry I missed that. Sounds like fun!

Yet more evidence that the mental and physical price of Meth abuse combined with syphilis is an horrific experience. Must be really bad to be a tard fan.

Louisville is typical of a city college program. They don't have the fans, the image, the reputation, or the hardware to be seen through the state program lense, especially when the state program is so dominant.

one day Rick will tell the true story of how different it is coaching Louisville and Kentucky. for one thing, he's gonna want Louisville to appreciate him more than any coach they've had, so he won't let it hide. He'll tell them how hard it was to win at Louisville.

Don't understand why anyone would live in Kentucky and be a Louisville fan. Talk about shooting your self in the foot.

Reactions: UKBrassowTipIN
Louisville is typical of a city college program. They don't have the fans, the image, the reputation, or the hardware to be seen through the state program lense, especially when the state program is so dominant.

one day Rick will tell the true story of how different it is coaching Louisville and Kentucky. for one thing, he's gonna want Louisville to appreciate him more than any coach they've had, so he won't let it hide. He'll tell them how hard it was to win at Louisville.

Don't understand why anyone would live in Kentucky and be a Louisville fan. Talk about shooting your self in the foot.
From my experience Louisville fans aren't really fans of uofl..they are just ppl that don't like UK. So their fandom is based on cheering against UK first and then following uofl 2nd.

I live Louisville so I know first hand about their fans. You just need to look at the culture around their athletic program to understand the type of people this attracts. They call theirselves the Birdgang lol. I know a few decent UofL fans and wonder what the hell is wrong with them to where they would support a program like that. Some people just have a win at all costs mentality is the only thing I can think of.

And the beat goes on:

cardinalfRED: And to those delusional slurpers of all things UK that say, "Cal really doesn't have to cheat anymore to get top-ranked recruiting classes" I say, read the above. The "students" on UK's bball team don't attend class, don't do school work and face no consequences for this. In fact, it's arranged. It's OK per Cow--wink, wink. It's easy to hide this crap for 1 1/2 semesters until the super-dooper draft picks leave in early April to massage promotion deals with their "new" agent. It's a little more challenging to get this to look legit for a year and a half which happens with alarming frequency as Cow's sure-fire, can't miss lottery picks descend into "not listed" territory on the draft boards. They for sure have to leave after their "sophomore" NCAA tourney flame-out (see Briscoe who has as much business declaring for the draft as this 55 year old fat, white dude). This is the real cheating that goes on at UK. The academic "fixing" going on there would make a UNC fan blush.
This is awesome

I live Louisville so I know first hand about their fans. You just need to look at the culture around their athletic program to understand the type of people this attracts. They call theirselves the Birdgang lol. I know a few decent UofL fans and wonder what the hell is wrong with them to where they would support a program like that. Some people just have a win at all costs mentality is the only thing I can think of.

Live here too. You know, I've come to the conclusion that they've convinced themselves so thoroughly that Cal cheats and that UK cheats and that nothing is ever done that they are fine and dandy with anything and everything that piss hole on Floyd does to get ahead. Seriously, that's what most of them think.

And the beat goes on:

Link? Proof? Or is this just unadulterated bs. Wish I could pose this question to him

Live here too. You know, I've come to the conclusion that they've convinced themselves so thoroughly that Cal cheats and that UK cheats and that nothing is ever done that they are fine and dandy with anything and everything that piss hole on Floyd does to get ahead. Seriously, that's what most of them think.
I agree totally. When the Katina Powell scandal broke at first they denied anything happened. Then when it was proven to be true the reaction changed to oh well everybody else does it so what's the problem? Lol like I'm sure every school out there is running a whorehouse for their athletes. These people are delusional.

stupid-answer.gif

ADVERTISEMENT