ADVERTISEMENT

My hat is off to you UK fans. You folks have been so supportive of South Carolina

Proud of South Carolina - represented SEC well. Martin is a hell of a coach. They have earned the respect they will get going forward. With Martin, White, etc. SEC basketball is looking up. Think the narrative next year is going to be much different.

I was rooting for you guys tonight.

The turning point was the lucky three that hit the back of the rim and somehow went in for Gonzaga.

The Gamecocks had a two point lead and all the momentum, and that lucky shot changed everything.

Great year and congrats.

That is what most people thought, too. Again, thanks for all the kind words.

Reactions: Blueaz
I was rootin for ya.... even if your defense is a little too handsy for my taste! Lol!
Great coach. Great kids! Great run!
Congrats!

That SC team was so fun to watch in the NCAA tournament. The team is very likable. I wished they would have won once UK was out. Still a year to be proud of. It's going to really help the program moving forward.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
we respect Frank Martin a great deal! He is a class act, and the type of coach I would let my own son play for.

The SEC 'needed' someone other than UK and Florida to make a bit of a splash. With USCjr, making the FF (Cats should have been there too) and three SEC teams in the Elite Eight, I think some heads were turned about the "awful SEC".

ADVERTISEMENT