ADVERTISEMENT

My disdain for cal is growing.

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
I don’t want to use the word hate but it’s coming close for the emotion I have toward cal. He’s clueless, he’s taken us to become a losing program and worst of all he’s done it by being stubborn and doing things he knows any same person knows won’t work. I mean what he just did in the first half against Kansas was the absolute worst 12 min of coaching I’ve seen at Kentucky in my life. Cal has to play wheeler he doesn’t care about our program. He cares about a couple players feelings. It’s the same every year and I’m sick of it. I do not like the man and yeah my disdain is bordering to hatred. I have never had such disdain for a UK coach in my life. This guy is absolutely awful and it seems to me he is trolling bbn with his stupid line ups.

I don’t want to use the word hate but it’s coming close for the emotion I have toward cal. He’s clueless, he’s taken us to become a losing program and worst of all he’s done it by being stubborn and doing things he knows any same person knows won’t work. I mean what he just did in the first half against Kansas was the absolute worst 12 min of coaching I’ve seen at Kentucky in my life. Cal has to play wheeler he doesn’t care about our program. He cares about a couple players feelings. It’s the same every year and I’m sick of it. I do not like the man and yeah my disdain is bordering to hatred. I have never had such disdain for a UK coach in my life. This guy is absolutely awful and it seems to me he is trolling bbn with his stupid line ups.
Yep played Wheeler too long 1st half no offense....

4 for 11 from FT line.
You want Cal to run out there and shot FTs for em too?
Stop blaming Cal for everything!
That’s what happens when you play through the forewords and bigs. It isn’t a coincidence that the games we played guard oriented basketball we shot well from the line and got better looks from 3.

Oscar: 2-4
Lance: 0-2
Toppin: 0-2
Cason: 2-3

It’s about ‘Who’

Reeves should have a couple and the refs have swallowed whistles on our end

4 for 11 from FT line.
I am redirecting one of your replies to a post I made last week.
”Then go root for the commuter school!”
And take your real hero, CCC, with you!

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
4 for 11 from FT line.
It’s the end of January and we’ve had FT issues all season long. And FTs have been Cal’s Achilles heel for his entire career. So no, he can’t shoot them. At what point, if you were Cal, would you say, you know what? I think we need to practice these at practice!

It’s the end of January and we’ve had FT issues all season long. And FTs have been Cal’s Achilles heel for his entire career. So no, he can’t shoot them. At what point, if you were Cal, would you say, you know what? I think we need to practice these at practice!
Do they not?

Reactions: bevcat
Don't understand why everyone is so upset. We are just coming back to reality. This team is not great and lost so much ground by pi$$ing away the first part of the season. They really needed to start the season playing like they did against UT. UT was the pinnacle of this season.

I just needed this game to wake me up from my complete slumber of thinking this team and this coach matters. I’m back in the real world now. I hope Coach drags the garbage cans out to the curb again. Disgusting 🤢

They were just better. Big shot after big shot down the stretch. We had no margin of error on offense to keep up with that.

Defense hasn't been good this year, but they had the best players and hit tough shots. We can't win vs good teams when Fred and Reeves go 0-8 from three and 4-17 overall, and compound that with no offensive rebounds. Maybe Cal could have had better lineups, strategy, etc. but I just felt like KU was better today.

They were just better. Big shot after big shot down the stretch. We had no margin of error on offense to keep up with that.

Defense hasn't been good this year, but they had the best players and hit tough shots. We can't win vs good teams when Fred and Reeves go 0-8 from three and 4-17 overall, and compound that with no offensive rebounds. Maybe Cal could have had better lineups, strategy, etc. but I just felt like KU was better today.
I sure remember a different time when we “were just better”. No fun anymore. Eff the excuses anymore.

I don't want to watch another minute of Wheeler. I try to stay positive and not blame players but I have never had more destain for a UK player in my life. He is a momentum and offense killer.
go limp GIF

Reactions: IIIBradIII
ADVERTISEMENT