ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Must read on Walker Parks, a very important 2020 recruit

Do you have to disagree or argue about everything?

And you do it by using sarcasm 75% of the time. Which means you don't really have an argument, you just feel like disagreeing with someone, about something. I finally have you figured out. Weird stuff man.

Actually, if you know anything about sarcasm, it only suggests a lack of an argument to people who don’t appreciate sarcasm. Otherwise, it is simply a useful literary device that can help make a point. Seems you are triggered by sarcasm or my point. Sorry about that.

Disagreeing with the disagreeable is what I sometimes do. And, will probably continue.

Actually, if you know anything about sarcasm, it only suggests a lack of an argument to people who don’t appreciate sarcasm. Otherwise, it is simply a useful literary device that can help make a point. Seems you are triggered by sarcasm or my point. Sorry about that.

Disagreeing with the disagreeable is what I sometimes do. And, will probably continue.
A forum gives you infinite time to create a witty comeback. I figure you're more likely a prick with no real friends than a literary genius. If you're fortunate to be successful, people may tolerate you, but I don't know too many South of the Ohio border that would put up with your shit without financial benefit.

A forum gives you infinite time to create a witty comeback. I figure you're more likely a prick with no real friends than a literary genius. If you're fortunate to be successful, people may tolerate you, but I don't know too many South of the Ohio border that would put up with your shit without financial benefit.

Are you a psychotherapist? Such insight.

Are you a psychotherapist? Such insight.

Considering you've been called out multiple times by multiple people the last few days, I don't think it takes a psychotherapist to figure you out. Some people just love to hear themselves talk and have an input in on everything. You are that person and its okay to have that personality, but at least admit it. Catnerd enjoys it so you'll still be well liked by many.

I know coaches have to keep up with recruits in '20, '21 and beyond and I guess fans enjoy the info but for me I have a hard enough time following 2019. I'll turn to 2020 when the '19 class is in the books.

Reactions: __Football__
I hope the program has more leverage by then to help recruit guys like this.....or make missing guys like this less of an ordeal.

Looks like Dad is really exposing him nationally. Talks about trips to Clemson and UCLA like they were afternoon excursions, and that is very cool for a dad and son to get to do together.

Something tells me that the Schlarman/Maggard [and other] connections might be too strong for the out-of-state schools to overcome, but who knows . . . . .

UK’s next four classes depend upon this one recruit.

Then sell the farm and mortgage the family!!!!!!

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Looks like Dad is really exposing him nationally. Talks about trips to Clemson and UCLA like they were afternoon excursions, and that is very cool for a dad and son to get to do together.

Something tells me that the Schlarman/Maggard [and other] connections might be too strong for the out-of-state schools to overcome, but who knows . . . . .

Looks like Dad is really exposing him nationally. Talks about trips to Clemson and UCLA like they were afternoon excursions, and that is very cool for a dad and son to get to do tog

Right on, some of the family has been getting kind of uppity lately anyway.

Why is he very important vs. any other important recruit? We miss on higher rated in-state players repeatedly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT