ADVERTISEMENT

Multiple (10+) Live Stream Links & Replay Info for Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt

Oct 31, 2007
uk_basketball_live_kentucky_vs_vanderbilt_live_s.jpg

Hi folks, I have scoured the web for live streaming links for tonight's Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt game. All the links are slated to be streaming today's game, but BWO and icalfan will probably have the most reliable streams, so you'll want to try out those first. Click the link below for all the options.

I also plan on doing a "quick" 720p replay with the commercials in tact, which should be available about 10 minutes after the game ends. I'll create a new thread for it. Later tonight I'll be adding a commercial free version, and then very late tonight or sometime tomorrow I should have the Leach & Pratt radio sync ready to go.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVE STREAM LINKS

Note that you might need to right-click the page and then click reload/refresh or hit "Ctrl + F5" to refresh your browser's cache in order to get the latest links (I might still try to hunt down a few links too as the game gets closer).

This post was edited on 1/20 8:11 PM by BillionthUKFan

Re: Multiple (10+) Live Stream Links and Replay Info for Kentucky vs. Vanderbil

I'll be watching on TV tonight but figured I'd say thanks anyway because I'm sure it won't be long before I need your services again. To all you guys that stream....big thanks
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You bet guys, glad to help out. Big thanks to the streamers as well.

The world would come to an end if this wasn't posted before each and every game.

Thanks daddyo

About 50 minutes to go. Hopefully the game on right now won't go long... but so far it's progressing nicely (thank goodness it is an SEC game instead of Big 10).

Originally posted by TexKat:
The world would come to an end if this wasn't posted before each and every game.

Thanks daddyo
lol yeah that would be bad.

nm, got it.

This post was edited on 1/20 6:49 PM by ukrjr1

ADVERTISEMENT