ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Bamba...

Oh man....Oh man..........I joined in 2005. That was my 15,005th post (Ridiculous how much time I spend on this site.) and it's 5-10......that has to mean something...Bamba is coming, Bamba is coming, Bamba is coming to UK.

Well, that is as concrete as some other predictions.

Reactions: Mr_GG and Willy4UK
Oh man....Oh man..........I joined in 2005. That was my 15,005th post (Ridiculous how much time I spend on this site.) and it's 5-10......that has to mean something...Bamba is coming, Bamba is coming, Bamba is coming to UK.

Well, that is as concrete as some other predictions.

Eat more soup beans. Bamba comes. Not in that order.

Reactions: BBUK
UK's newest and soon to be newest member of BBN:

streambe_2158b11b-490f-3617-bc9c-80a376c55805-1064890998.jpeg

Just relax. Bamba is waiting to keep us in the spotlight and on top the recruiting world. He will get media attention and so will UK. Given what UK and Cal/staff offer, plus the chance to play with friends, I can't see big Mo going anywhere else.
Due to the friendships in place we should have a leg up on team chemistry to offset our youth.

Bamba is only waiting for Calipari to tell him when to commit in order to get the most hype towards his recruitment. Cal is the master at this.

Diallo is looking to be coming back more and more so as the days go by.

This is going to be one if tgd most fun teams to EVER watch play. Thank God for Coach Cal. I hope he never leaves. He's created the golden era in UK Basketball, IMO.

Just relax. Bamba is waiting to keep us in the spotlight and on top the recruiting world. He will get media attention and so will UK. Given what UK and Cal/staff offer, plus the chance to play with friends, I can't see big Mo going anywhere else.
Due to the friendships in place we should have a leg up on team chemistry to offset our youth.

Bamba is only waiting for Calipari to tell him when to commit in order to get the most hype towards his recruitment. Cal is the master at this.

Diallo is looking to be coming back more and more so as the days go by.

This is going to be one if tgd most fun teams to EVER watch play. Thank God for Coach Cal. I hope he never leaves. He's created the golden era in UK Basketball, IMO.

Cal might have Mo waiting on the news from Diallo.

He stays in the draft then Bamba commits and everything is good.

He comes back and Bamba commits, the Cal haters here will start warming up complaints on why Cal cant add 5 games to the schedule and go 45-0 with so much talent...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT