ADVERTISEMENT

Most Blatant refs cheating for Duke I have ever seen

dancerman4

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2004
I have never so beleived in all my life that the NCAA has an agenda that wants to do everything possible to insure DUKE wins the NCAA tournament as many times as possible. I can only hope that someone high up takes a video tape of this game to the head of officials for the NCAA and has them review it in the greatest detail.Duke was the benefit of one bad call after another all night long, and those are just the clear facts.The final proof of this blatant cheating by the refs for Duke occured at the1:50 mark at the end of the game. The replay clearly showed that the Duke player touched the ball last with his finger, yet the ball was still awarded to Duke. On another occassion Winslow clearly charged into a firmly planted Wisky player, yet the Wisky player was called for the block. I truly hope and pray that someone high up gets this tape reviewed and the officials in tonights game are banned from ever officiating another game ever. In my eyes this Duke championship should be marked with an asterik, and will for ever be tainted. These are not sour grapes. I am staing nothing but the truth.

If you look at it with an objective eye, its really not a conspiracy anymore. its got too many legs.

It's called a syndicate of power...the guys in control will never admit anything being out of sorts. They have things just the way they want them, and aren't giving up the power any time soon..in order for UK to win a title, they just have to be heads and shoulders better than everyone else.

Then you obviously didn't see the FF where they played Maryland and Zona. It was way worse in both games than tonite.

Winslow stepped out of bounds when duke was coming back right before Okafor got a and one. I rewound the game and the ref was standing right there watching. No way he didn't see it. When the ball went out of bounds late and was reviewed it was off the duke player but the refs still gave it to duke..

Like I said before.... Christian Laettner and Bob Knight were asked to be the meet and greet guests for the final four ... and was announced a month ago.

I mean come on guys.... how obvious does it have to be?

Originally posted by cal=8:
Winslow stepped out of bounds when duke was coming back right before Okafor got a and one. I rewound the game and the ref was standing right there watching. No way he didn't see it. When the ball went out of bounds late and was reviewed it was off the duke player but the refs still gave it to duke..
And that was the old ball game IMO

Like someone said above, it's not even a conspiracy anymore and no one outside of basketball purists will even care. Duke is the kardashian family of basketball and the media loves them for it. Truth be damned, the game of basketball be damned, sportsmanship be damned, Duke should win at all cost. Whomever wants to see it can see it. The rest just jump on the bandwagon as it picks up steam.

Originally posted by dancerman4:

I have never so beleived in all my life that the NCAA has an agenda that wants to do everything possible to insure DUKE wins the NCAA tournament as many times as possible. I can only hope that someone high up takes a video tape of this game to the head of officials for the NCAA and has them review it in the greatest detail.Duke was the benefit of one bad call after another all night long, and those are just the clear facts.The final proof of this blatant cheating by the refs for Duke occured at the1:50 mark at the end of the game. The replay clearly showed that the Duke player touched the ball last with his finger, yet the ball was still awarded to Duke. On another occassion Winslow clearly charged into a firmly planted Wisky player, yet the Wisky player was called for the block. I truly hope and pray that someone high up gets this tape reviewed and the officials in tonights game are banned from ever officiating another game ever. In my eyes this Duke championship should be marked with an asterik, and will for ever be tainted. These are not sour grapes. I am staing nothing but the truth.
While I agree with the higher up is probably a Dukie.

I immediately thought of that too. Maryland actually had a 22 point lead in that game and then the refs took over. Lonny Baxter was called for his fifth foul after a Duke player actually landed on his back. I was a big fan of that Maryland team. Never saw a rape like that one in a Final Four game.

Originally posted by no_neutrality:
Then you obviously didn't see the FF where they played Maryland and Zona. It was way worse in both games than tonite.

You can actually see Winslow's finger bend when it touches the ball. How that was missed is beyond me in such a critical situation. They also missed him clearly out of bounds a couple plays earlier. All in critical situations and directly led to Duke scores.

Still, the poster above is correct. NOTHING will ever top the screwing Maryland got against Duke in 2001. That was worse than the Soviet job on the US.

Like Bo Ryan, I'm a sore loser. I told everyone I wanted Duke to win on a screw job so Wisconsin would know how it felt. I was expecting one game changing call, not four or five. Holy hell I'd hate to be a Wisconsin fan right now. That would have been us had we beat them.

Probably a good thing we lost to Wisconsin, don't think I could take going out like this....
chairshot.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT