ADVERTISEMENT

Monk Is A Squirrel Hunter

Can we call him the "mad" monk?

Mad-Monk-Beer-Co-MAD-MONK-PALE-ALE.jpg

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
If someone posted a picture of 30 squirrels now days, the liberals would bring 5,000 protesters and burn 3-4 cars over it! I also love squirrel hunting.

If someone posted a picture of 30 squirrels now days, the liberals would bring 5,000 protesters and burn 3-4 cars over it! I also love squirrel hunting.
No kidding. Told the wife earlier that Bilas' sidekick would get a boatload of hate mail for suggesting Monk come over and take care of his squirrel problem.

I guess not , but if me and the guys was going squirrel hunting and one of us said oh wait I left my pellet gun in the truck, someone would say , I thought I saw you put it in your purse. Would you like to use my 2o gauge ?

I guess not , but if me and the guys was going squirrel hunting and one of us said oh wait I left my pellet gun in the truck, someone would say , I thought I saw you put it in your purse. Would you like to use my 2o gauge ?
Then the guy would say, naw man, I'll use my pellet gun that shoots faster than your 20 gauge and I can also use ballistic tip pellets and ruin less of the meat since it will be a single pellet into the meat instead of 25 pellets like your 20 gauge. Oh and they are also cheaper to shoot.

who in their right mind would voluntarily eat a tree rat? it's stringy and bland.

I beg to differ with you. I shoot squirrels with a Gameo pellet rifle that shoots at 2000 fps. Maybe you need a scatter gun.............a single shot is good enough for me.

There are some mighty damn good air guns out there. My dad has a couple higher end pellet guns that look like your standard 22 caliber handgun. Not sure about all the technical numbers on it, but I've shot them a few times with them round practice pellets. It's capable of doing quite a bit of damage with those pellets, would be kind of scary to see what it could do with something shaped like a real bullet.

You want to get shot by this bad boy? Don't think so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT