ADVERTISEMENT

Modern science bears little resemblence to reality

I watched I bit of her videos and Ken's

You can't get anything out of these video's in such a short amount of time. I mean He's claiming to understand magnetism IS and how it actually works. He's got over 100 videos with explanations and demonstrations of his theories. Hell, even Richard Feynman didn't understand what magnetism was, only what it did.

Pic of the pigeon?

HAHAHAHA

Yep - that's at the end when he was subsisting on milk and crackers himself....claimed to see light emanating from certain pigeons I think

There were supposedly some recent interviews w/Tesla that surfaced that make references to why he was fascinated w/birds
I question the authenticity of those 'unearthed' interviews though

I meant to quote / provide some excerpts from the book last night but the mouse went freakin haywire.....may add some Tesla notes later today

Just a really cool topic and a fascinating person

His experiments in Colorado Springs are worth reading about
I THINK that's where he first started to believe he could use the earth's natural electrical fields and somehow provide FREE / WIRELESS electricity to anyone on the planet

The portion of the book that describes the NYC police coming to his apartment to respond to the earthquake and small fire he started --- is amazing

He had a device that fit into his coat pocket that could, within time, cause an entire bldg to collapse ......that's reported and documented pretty well ,,,, and I know our US SECDEF made direct references to "Seismic Weapons" in the early / mid 90's......plus I"ve worked with some interesting people and seen a few things on my own ...... all adds up to the basic fact that "Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction"

Reactions: Get Bucket$
Well, I tried to watch his lectures on magnetism. Pretty clear to me he's a charlatan (there are cogent answers to all his straw man questions I encountered and there's no reason for him to call everyone else insane idiots), maybe some small chance he isn't and he is the only one to ever understand magnetism, but unlikely.

I think it's just seductive for people to think they understand something and everyone else is wrong and they are to blame; it was just that bastard science teacher was keeping me down all these years, but donate to my patreon so i can continue this important work. THen with the powers of the internet and your cognitive biases combined you can convince yourself of anything from flat earth theory to bs political theories like systemic racism to this.

If you're Brushy Bill, weren't we supposed to have the apocalypse after the solar eclipse already? That's case in point, he had hundred of hours of youtube support for that, yet here we still are.

All that said, maybe he's right.. but publish a paper then and prove them wrong.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Quantum physics is wrong. The universe isn't made up of tiny particles rolling around and colliding with one another.

Samyang_syhd8m_c_8mm_f_3_5_HD_Fisheye_886565.jpg

Accretions from the ether.

Trying to be open minded but I’ve heard many respectable physicists state that quantum mechanics is one of the most tested theories in scientific theory. It explains many things... also raises many questions...

Trying to be open minded but I’ve heard many respectable physicists state that quantum mechanics is one of the most tested theories in scientific theory. It explains many things... also raises many questions...

But are they cannot see anything. They see the effects of theoretical musing but they are making faulty assumptions about the causes.

Last edited:
Anytime someone vaguely uses the terms “scientist” or “academic” it’s very difficult to take them serious. Are you talking about PhDs? Are you talking about geneticists? Biologists? Chemists? Cancer researchers? Physicists? Geologists? It seems like you are talking about physicists, which is an extremely small subset of “scientists”. To become a physicist you have to take a solid 8 or 9 years of extremely high level physics and math courses and god knows what for a thesis. It’s just very difficult to take a guy on the internet word for it with silly videos when you have thousands of people who have researched and studied for decades generally agreeing in a world where they all are trying to think of the next new thing or new argument.

It’s kind of the same way I would take a guy who’s been a welder for 20 years word for it on a difficult to weld project versus a guy who never went to welding school who disagrees with that guy based on a guy who doesn’t welds YouTube video about it.

There are physicists with dissenting views about the quantum model. You don't hear about them because they can't get past the gate keepers of academia and so called scientific journals. Walt Thornhill of the Thunderbolt Project and Dan Winters and his fractal physics models to name a couple. They are outside the box thinkers worth looking at.

You don't hear about them because they can't get past the gate keepers of academia and so called scientific journals

This sentence shows a complete lack of understanding of how science works. It’s actually the complete opposite of how science works, it’s badically an incoherent comment that reeks of tin foil hat conspiracy theory.

Reactions: Chase4UK
I sometimes forget that some people still believe that all scientists are dispassionate seekers of truth and not subject to biases and blind spots.

Your previous statement of not getting past “gate keepers” and “so called scientific journals” implies that the vast majority of “scientists” are extremely biased and not wanting to admit to new truths and not allowing new and relevant ideas , otherwise your statement would be completely wrong.

I sometimes forget that some people still believe that all scientists are dispassionate seekers of truth and not subject to biases and blind spots.

Your life is contained in this thread. You seem like the Mark David Chapman of Tesla.

Your previous statement of not getting past “gate keepers” and “so called scientific journals” implies that the vast majority of “scientists” are extremely biased and not wanting to admit to new truths and not allowing new and relevant ideas , otherwise your statement would be completely wrong.

Very telling.

I could explain why 2 magnets oppose each other, thus expelling each further away from the starting point..... but i dont feel like it at this time. Maybe tomorrow

But are they cannot see anything. They see the effects of theoretical musing but they are making faulty assumptions about the causes.

I think scientists in general are very conservative and need ample proof and ability to make accurate predictions to abandon any theory. The underlying assumptions or causation of quantum mechanics may be up for debate, but the light slit experiment isn’t lying.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Oh well. Anyone else want to take a stab at it. Tell us something about particle spin angles aligning. I like that one. (hint: that's almost it)

It's like...a Flat Earther found something equally ridiculous to rant about after getting bored. In this case, it's that Einstein's theories of special and general relativity are wrong and that everything is comprised of "the Ether".

:joy:

Reactions: Chase4UK
I mean, the thing is, it's not an unreasonable take to consider that many of the popular theories today might be made irrelevant tomorrow. The fact that much of the universe is made up of "dark matter" and that scientists at this point have not been able to reconcile it with any existing theory is troubling. General relativity not being reconciled with quantum mechanics is another. It's not unreasonable to think that humans still don't quite understand gravity. The problem is, there isn't just one alternative theory. There are several. Not all alternative theories can be right either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT