ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Douglass tweets invite to junior day

Probably another stupid NCAA rule where they can’t give away free food.

You make it sound like a small number of people are imposing unwanted rules on schools. The schools themselves vote on all these rules - no one at the NCAA makes any of these on their own.

Schools would rather not have to spend and out do each other at every turn, and so if they can have rules that limit those things then they are apt to pass them.

Mo was big, strong, fast and a THUMPER!! He was a great player at UK and in the NFL.

Would love to see his son playing here!

Welcome home Mo!!!

The Sun Shines Bright!!!!

Made some of the greatest runs in UK history.

Moe had a little more speed than Snell.

I think the student pays if the visit is unofficial. Not sure if this is being used as an official or unofficial. Think that's up to the player. School pays for meals on official visits is my understanding.

I took that meal charge as maybe if they bring a parent or someone with them, then that would be their charge. I figured the recruits meal is free. But these are only my guesses.

Being these are unofficial visits, the university is not allowed to comp their food/lodging etc...official visits are a different story and is limited to 1 per recruit.

Being these are unofficial visits, the university is not allowed to comp their food/lodging etc...official visits are a different story and is limited to 1 per recruit.

BUT but but-------What about all those lobster tails the #1 recruit Willie bragged about when he was being recruited--------I wonder how many jurich bought for him to get him to switch to Transfer U, AFTER vetting him and saying he wouldn't be a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT