ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Bamba wants buildings ‘named after me at whatever university I go to’

Only 2 ways that happens. One being that he stays several years, which will never happen. Two being he has an Anthony Davis type of year and gets a championship.

Eliminated UNC with Harvard tells you he wants no part of the UNC scandal.

I think having your jersey retired may be a more attainable task with one year of college play.

Sure would be nice to hear a date as well. He has to have a good idea by now.

Well, he will get a portrait of his own mural on the wall with his name on it in the Craft Center after he's in the NBA. Does that count?

Donate some serious cash and you get buildings named after you. That's how that works.
maxresdefault.jpg

"I would like to dedicate this building... to myself." [winking]

If I hadn't already heard this guy interviewed a few times, this might give me pause. I think he's just saying he wants to have an awesome season.

Reactions: SaguaroCat
I don't think it's arrogance, I truly don't. I've said all along that this kid is a different recruit. He thinks way beyond his years. I think he wants to make an impact, not just on the court.
I really hope he winds up at UK. He is very intriguing and would be fun to watch him do interviews.

Does he not realize that you have to donate lots of $$$ for those buildings to carry your name?

Screw it. Tell him to pick out a building. And in fine print on the contract say he must stay 4 yrs. Im all for it[thumb2]

Reactions: MakinMusic
ADVERTISEMENT