ADVERTISEMENT

Mining UL boards for comic relief struck gold again!

Wildcat-in-STL

All-American
Oct 28, 2012
All American Burger
Over on the UL scout board I found this gem by CardJunkie

https://scout.com/college/louisvill...-who-believe-Rick-didnt-know-109146249?Page=2

"Exactly, so many people want to talk crap and don't even have the basic facts right.

I thought Pitino just looked the other way and knew about it when this first came out, how does a 5 star McDonald's AA fall in your lap? Then, I saw a post that was confirmed and it changed my opinion. Obviously, Pitino was familiar with Bowen as he watched him play against Romeo live on ESPN. But I didn't know (until the post) that Pitino had offered Bowen as a sophomore and while both sides had drifted away over Bowen's Jr and Sr years, the scholarship offer was never pulled. That is a key point that is rarely discussed, Pitino and Louisville had recruited this kid early on.

Then, the texts speak for themselves. Dawkins, who Pitino knows as Jaylen Johnson's AAU coach, contacts Pitino out of the blue about Bowen. Mitchell has decided to stay in the draft, Bowen has been waiting to see who stays/goes because he wants to play immediately. Louisville has a top 10 team returning, loses their star player that played Bowen's position, makes sense that the kid would be interested. I think Pitino is telling the truth, he really thought Bowen fell in his lap.

Then, Dawkins picks Jordan Fair, Louisville's youngest most inexperienced assistant, to start networking with so he can set up a situation like he had at Auburn, USC, Oklahoma State and Arizona. He gets Louisville players with the help of Adidas and Fair steers all players with NBA potential toward Dawkins who wants to become an agent.

There is NO WAY that Pitino is rolling the dice and lying to the FBI at this point, he has nothing to gain. He's not getting his job back and the worthless NCAA hasn't even started their shit show. If Pitino "knew" he would be laying low and keeping his mouth shut. He made two bad hires, he deserved to lose his job, even though the process was a train wreck and will cost the University a ton of cash IMO. However, Pitino isn't lying, Jay Bilas isn't a fool and Pitino isn't risking going to prison for lying to the FBI."

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Who the hell is letting them multiply in that city? dump birth control into the water supply before its too late

Last edited:
All hail Saint Rick.

So either he didn’t cheat ever, or he cheated and it goes back to his UK days.

How convenient.

Louisville fans...
giphy.gif

"Exactly, so many people want to talk crap and don't even have the basic facts right.

I thought Pitino just looked the other way and knew about it when this first came out, how does a 5 star McDonald's AA fall in your lap? Then, I saw a post that was confirmed and it changed my opinion. Obviously, Pitino was familiar with Bowen as he watched him play against Romeo live on ESPN. But I didn't know (until the post) that Pitino had offered Bowen as a sophomore and while both sides had drifted away over Bowen's Jr and Sr years, the scholarship offer was never pulled. That is a key point that is rarely discussed, Pitino and Louisville had recruited this kid early on.

Then, the texts speak for themselves. Dawkins, who Pitino knows as Jaylen Johnson's AAU coach, contacts Pitino out of the blue about Bowen. Mitchell has decided to stay in the draft, Bowen has been waiting to see who stays/goes because he wants to play immediately. Louisville has a top 10 team returning, loses their star player that played Bowen's position, makes sense that the kid would be interested. I think Pitino is telling the truth, he really thought Bowen fell in his lap.

Then, Dawkins picks Jordan Fair, Louisville's youngest most inexperienced assistant, to start networking with so he can set up a situation like he had at Auburn, USC, Oklahoma State and Arizona. He gets Louisville players with the help of Adidas and Fair steers all players with NBA potential toward Dawkins who wants to become an agent.

There is NO WAY that Pitino is rolling the dice and lying to the FBI at this point, he has nothing to gain. He's not getting his job back and the worthless NCAA hasn't even started their shit show. If Pitino "knew" he would be laying low and keeping his mouth shut. He made two bad hires, he deserved to lose his job, even though the process was a train wreck and will cost the University a ton of cash IMO. However, Pitino isn't lying, Jay Bilas isn't a fool and Pitino isn't risking going to prison for lying to the FBI."

Who the hell is letting them multiply in that city? dump birth control into the water supply before its too late
giphy.gif

https://louisville.forums.rivals.co...ity-of-louisville-until-postel-is-gone.36137/

This is a new personal favorite. The logic is fantastic. I'll try to paste the text below.

-------

So to start off, I maintained hope that Tom Jurich would be retained as the AD of the University of Louisville. I maintained hope that sanity and logic would prevail. Last night of course I was proven wrong. I was preparing in advance to take steps that sadly are now necessary. I have begun my economic and financial boycott of the University of Louisville until Greg Postel and the BOT that voted to remove Tom Jurich are removed. I would encourage all of you to do the same.

I have been a UofL fan (and attended games at PJCS, Old Cardinal Stadium, YUM and Freedom Hall) for as long as I can remember I am a UofL Alumnus who graduated from the UofL College of Business and Public Administration in 2007. As a UofL Alumni the decision to boycott is one of the hardest decision that I have made in my life. For reference here are some numbers to call at UofL to voice your displeasure:

Office of the President: 502-852-5795
UofL Alumni Association: 502-852-6186
UofL Athletics Association: 502-852-5151

I have personally contacted all 3 of those departments to get off their mailing lists and to inform them that I will not support UofL academically or athletically until Greg Postel and the bunch of UK cronies on the BOT are gone. I will not donate to the university, I will not attend UofL academic or athletic events and I will not buy any UofL merchandise. I have talked to about 15 alumni here in Florida who feel the same way and they are also suspending their donations. Total the university will be losing about $85,000 in donations.

Greg Postel is too dumb to understand that athletics are a big part of donor giving and a way for alumni to stay in touch with the university. By destroying athletics (and he is doing that) he is too dumb to understand that he will hurt academics as well. But what can we expect from a guy doing the bidding of his UK overlords and a guy who has no experience that qualifies him to be the interim president of the university.

Just to show you all how deep the UK connection goes, the guy I talked with in the President's Office said he was dismayed by my comments and decision to stop supporting the university. He mentioned that he went to UK in his undergrad years and has a bachelor's degree at UK and a master's degree (or working on one, not sure) at UofL. I kindly told him that no person who went to UK should ever be President at UofL and that you would never see a UofL graduate as President at UK. But it just goes to show you how deep the UK infiltration goes.

^ continued:

Now do not me wrong, I still support the teams and the athletes on those teams. They deserve our support more than ever. I will still be watching and cheering on our athletic teams from the comfort of my home. I will just not be giving any support financially.

I do not trust Greg Postel or any of the UK BOT (oops sorry UofL) to hire any type of competent AD or Basketball coach. They will hire someone who will destroy that individual program and their goal is to destroy UofL Athletics. With Jurich being gone universities will pick apart our teams one by one. Petrino will get SEC offers, and though he might not be as good as he was he's still far better than Butch Jones, Will Muschamp or Kevin Sumlin. Dan McDonnell will most likely get multiple offers from various SEC and ACC schools and Jeff Walz will get multiple offers as well. Without a strong AD we have no chance of keeping those coaches who are all at the top of their sport.

I truly believe that the only way to stop this is to stop Greg Postel, David Grissom and all the UK cronies on the UofL BOT. I know that many of you will say I am going about this the wrong way, that this is what UK and the UK cronies on the UofL BOT want. I know that many of you will say that I am hurting the university, our faculty, our students and our student athletes. Yes you are right, I am hurting UofL, but only because this might be the only way to save UofL long term. Like a trapped person who cuts off an arm to save his life, my goal is to hurt UofL now to save UofL long term.

Please seriously consider this economic and financial boycott of UofL. It is the best way to show that you truly care.

https://louisville.forums.rivals.co...ity-of-louisville-until-postel-is-gone.36137/

This is a new personal favorite. The logic is fantastic. I'll try to paste the text below.

-------

So to start off, I maintained hope that Tom Jurich would be retained as the AD of the University of Louisville. I maintained hope that sanity and logic would prevail. Last night of course I was proven wrong. I was preparing in advance to take steps that sadly are now necessary. I have begun my economic and financial boycott of the University of Louisville until Greg Postel and the BOT that voted to remove Tom Jurich are removed. I would encourage all of you to do the same.

I have been a UofL fan (and attended games at PJCS, Old Cardinal Stadium, YUM and Freedom Hall) for as long as I can remember I am a UofL Alumnus who graduated from the UofL College of Business and Public Administration in 2007. As a UofL Alumni the decision to boycott is one of the hardest decision that I have made in my life. For reference here are some numbers to call at UofL to voice your displeasure:

I have personally contacted all 3 of those departments to get off their mailing lists and to inform them that I will not support UofL academically or athletically until Greg Postel and the bunch of UK cronies on the BOT are gone. I will not donate to the university, I will not attend UofL academic or athletic events and I will not buy any UofL merchandise. I have talked to about 15 alumni here in Florida who feel the same way and they are also suspending their donations. Total the university will be losing about $85,000 in donations.

Greg Postel is too dumb to understand that athletics are a big part of donor giving and a way for alumni to stay in touch with the university. By destroying athletics (and he is doing that) he is too dumb to understand that he will hurt academics as well. But what can we expect from a guy doing the bidding of his UK overlords and a guy who has no experience that qualifies him to be the interim president of the university.

Just to show you all how deep the UK connection goes, the guy I talked with in the President's Office said he was dismayed by my comments and decision to stop supporting the university. He mentioned that he went to UK in his undergrad years and has a bachelor's degree at UK and a master's degree (or working on one, not sure) at UofL. I kindly told him that no person who went to UK should ever be President at UofL and that you would never see a UofL graduate as President at UK. But it just goes to show you how deep the UK infiltration goes.

That's fantastic. They are delusional beyond imagination.

LOL here is another absolute gem from the scout board.. by JunkYardCard

https://scout.com/college/louisvill...owens-family-actually-paid-the-100K-109154084

"I know Andre did what he did. But I also think the actual events were first discovered by people who mean us harm and then grossly exaggerated by a woman with an ax to grind. I still think if the WHOLE truth were known, it would be more harmful to the sponsors of KP's handlers than it would be to us.

As for Fair and Adidas, well they did what they did too. There is no escaping it. But to me that also feels somewhat constructed by others. Why was Adidas bringing us a recruit we really weren't even asking for? Who suggested they do that? Fair's involvement seems like malignant neglect.

Adidas Guy: "Hey Jordan, we can get this superstar recruit to come to Louisville, but we need to pay him."
Jordan Fair: "Uhhhh, okay man. Whatever. Just keep a low profile."

The whole "Pitino swings a big dick at Adidas" line does not reconcile with Pitino not knowing about the deal, which he clearly did not based on the polygraph. But the "keep a low profile" line damn sure adds up. The swinging dick remark just sounds like bullshit after seeing the polygraph.

So why drop this in Fair's lap? Again, we did what we did. So it's over from there. But the absurdity of the timing is something I still can't ignore."

[roll][roll][roll]

Nothing is ever on them except for hiring people who conspire against them.

^ continued:

Now do not me wrong, I still support the teams and the athletes on those teams. They deserve our support more than ever. I will still be watching and cheering on our athletic teams from the comfort of my home. I will just not be giving any support financially.

I do not trust Greg Postel or any of the UK BOT (oops sorry UofL) to hire any type of competent AD or Basketball coach. They will hire someone who will destroy that individual program and their goal is to destroy UofL Athletics. With Jurich being gone universities will pick apart our teams one by one. Petrino will get SEC offers, and though he might not be as good as he was he's still far better than Butch Jones, Will Muschamp or Kevin Sumlin. Dan McDonnell will most likely get multiple offers from various SEC and ACC schools and Jeff Walz will get multiple offers as well. Without a strong AD we have no chance of keeping those coaches who are all at the top of their sport.

I truly believe that the only way to stop this is to stop Greg Postel, David Grissom and all the UK cronies on the UofL BOT. I know that many of you will say I am going about this the wrong way, that this is what UK and the UK cronies on the UofL BOT want. I know that many of you will say that I am hurting the university, our faculty, our students and our student athletes. Yes you are right, I am hurting UofL, but only because this might be the only way to save UofL long term. Like a trapped person who cuts off an arm to save his life, my goal is to hurt UofL now to save UofL long term.

Please seriously consider this economic and financial boycott of UofL. It is the best way to show that you truly care.

A 2007 graduate from the UL College of Business? This guy proves what a degree from UL is worth. What an idiot.

-------

[laughing] Great find!! These people just cant cope with the fact their program was corrupt.

Holy fudge, I think the death penalty is the only thing that would get through to them that the rest of the nation is not going to put up with their no remorse corrupt cheating. Kick them out of Division 1... their fans are never going to get it.... The way they are acting, you have to watch out for them going behind Postel and the BOT's back to cheat keep cheating... because winning at all costs is their priority.

This sad puppy is on the Cardinal Authority forum. These people are about to go Postal

cardsr4real

• "You come here to point and laugh at UofL fans. To run back to your pissy little internet site and tell everyone "Check out what this guy said..." You laugh at the fact that Pitino and Jurich have been fired. Calling them crooks and scum. You have conveniently forgotten that not so long ago your precious basketball program was in the exact same boat UofL's is in right now.

You have also forgotten who the one man was, THE ONE MAN, who lifted your program up out of the ashes and took them back to prominence. Yet today you call him scum and a crook. I understand you're all still butt hurt that he left and came to UofL, but if not for Pitino, where might your program be today?

Of course you're going to say "exactly where it is now", but do you KNOW that for sure? Pitino put you back on the map after a nasty NCAA investigation. Without him, would there ever have been a Calipari?

So go ahead and laugh. You say Pitino and Jurich are getting exactly what they deserve, well if that is true, then get ready when the karma train comes to town for Calipari and UK basketball. It's coming eventually. If you believe that people get what they deserve."

-------

I love their tribalism that everything is a UK conspiracy as opposed to having self reflection for once. I also love how everyone is "rogue". Andre mcgee was a rogue employee, postel is rogue, the BOT is rogue.

This sad puppy is on the Cardinal Authority forum. These people are about to go Postal

cardsr4real

• "You come here to point and laugh at UofL fans. To run back to your pissy little internet site and tell everyone "Check out what this guy said..." You laugh at the fact that Pitino and Jurich have been fired. Calling them crooks and scum. You have conveniently forgotten that not so long ago your precious basketball program was in the exact same boat UofL's is in right now.

You have also forgotten who the one man was, THE ONE MAN, who lifted your program up out of the ashes and took them back to prominence. Yet today you call him scum and a crook. I understand you're all still butt hurt that he left and came to UofL, but if not for Pitino, where might your program be today?

Of course you're going to say "exactly where it is now", but do you KNOW that for sure? Pitino put you back on the map after a nasty NCAA investigation. Without him, would there ever have been a Calipari?

So go ahead and laugh. You say Pitino and Jurich are getting exactly what they deserve, well if that is true, then get ready when the karma train comes to town for Calipari and UK basketball. It's coming eventually. If you believe that people get what they deserve."

What's that UL fan? I can't hear you from all the way up here in Camelot! [laughing]

Reactions: Fox2monk and 59coop
Another lost soul on Cardinal Authority forum

• JTomm

KirkUofLGrad said... (original post)

No doubt about that but you are putting the blame at the wrong persons feet. This coupe was completed by Matt Bevin. Those are just his puppets. Worse yet Grissom (UofL defacto president) seems to have paid off a buddy Tyra and business partner by giving him the AD position and paying him a ridiculous amount of money. It looks like Grissom is nothing more then Ramsey 2.0.

I completely agree. Right or wrong, there is ZERO evidence that Pitino did anything wrong, let alone illegal, and to fire him without that is problematic, to say the least. I still have ZERO idea why Jurich was fired or what evidence was used to base this ill-conceived move on. If it was his refusal to fire Pitino (conflicting reports), without evidence, I can't blame him. I have a hunch the university is getting ready to learn this lesson the hard (and expensive) way twice in the coming future. The adidas deal? No one had any problem with it until the knives came out for him.

Sadly, I have no faith whatsoever in the current leadership of this university."They're not the University of Louisville. They're a board hired by the governor to deal with the president situation a while ago. They're not the University of Louisville that I know...."

The butthurt is of biblical proportions by the tards fans. That they think UK orchestrated this whole thing makes it even better. I want them to think it’s UK behind everything. I want them to think UK is getting away with cheating. I want them to think the hammer is going to drop on UK only to endless wait because it never happens. It makes their collective psychosis reach uncontrollable levels. If UK beats them in football and basketball and UK goes to the final four or better, The Ville may turn into straight jacket wearing mess.

They're not the University of Louisville that I know...."

Correct sir! They have acted with the bare minimum of competence and integrity. To the average U-6 fan that must look like an alien landscape full of unseen before terrors. I would advise you close your eyes and throw them L's up for protection. Because trust me, it's going to get much worse for U-6. Can't wait.
thumb-1920-642540.png

Last edited:

cardsr4real

“Not so long ago”? It was 28 freaking years ago. 28 years...how many probations has Louisville been on in that timeframe. I can’t wait for their 30 for 30 episode.

^ continued:

OK, as of now I am officially boycotting Louisville ! (As Always)

Uhh, ok.

hahahahahahahahhah

That train's been running for 8 years now and they still haven't found, and won't find jack shit. [laughing]

I think they have this karma think backasswards. We’ve just gone about our business. Sure we point out their hypocrisy as fans and their blind eyes to their corrupt university administration, but by and large we just go about our business. They are the ones constantly pointing out that they know for a fact we are cheating but have no facts to base it on. They are the ones with envy in their eyes and an incessant need to claim we are the cheaters. So karma is exactly what’s bit them in the ass. We are witnessing karma in action.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
The butthurt is of biblical proportions by the tards fans. That they think UK orchestrated this whole thing makes it even better. I want them to think it’s UK behind everything. I want them to think UK is getting away with cheating. I want them to think the hammer is going to drop on UK only to endless wait because it never happens. It makes their collective psychosis reach uncontrollable levels. If UK beats them in football and basketball and UK goes to the final four or better, The Ville may turn into straight jacket wearing mess.

[roll] .... Your new avatar is gold ! [thumb2] [cheers]

https://scout.com/college/louisvill...-who-believe-Rick-didnt-know-109146249?Page=2

Its not the city, there is a big UK presence here and most of us are sane, but there must be something in the Kool Aid they give their fans to drink.

Its GD amazing how we can can use the NCAA , the Feds , the Gov and the shoe companies to completely take down UL but we cant keep Sirmons or Higgins from calling one of our mother effing games!

What the hell UK over lords? what the hell?
Hahaa. Right!!?? We can mastermind all this and have an inside to the FBI but can't even prevent the NCAA committee from making us play our way through the top 10 in the NCAA tournament

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
ADVERTISEMENT