ADVERTISEMENT

Milt Wagner Hired At UL!

so everybody here says dj wagner is now committed to play for u6. because his grandfather is in a fake job title at u6. wow. i hope the kid knows he has no choice but to play there. everyones getting all riled up over something that hasnt happened. just assuming it will. doesnt take much for people to jump off a bridge.

Some never question the system. You salute your boss when they give you mandatory overtime? Were you first in line for your 8th COVID booster? I bet you’ve tried vegan

It’s time to be for the program, its tradition and what it means for a boy growing up in Hazard or a little girl in Paducah. Cal doesn’t give a crap about the bluegrass’ children or the program he works at. Wake up Ed
So now he hates kids?

scanners-david.gif

Sure am. I’ll support him until he’s not the coach then I will support the new coach. By the way. He’s not getting fired.
This is word for word kybassfan's standard, default talking point. The only thing you left out was $52 million.

Any fan with ordinary intelligence would be embarrassed to be associated with that ignoramus. Not you, though, I guess.

He hates all Kentuckians who support UK. He’s a troll

Nonsense man. You haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Hate on Cal all you want regarding coaching, choking, win/loss, one and done, none and done, anything related to basketball.

Your comment above is just false.

What is this.. gonna be the 5th or 6th time we lost a recruit due to the blatant obvious family-hiring?

This sport really is more corrupt than any out there. I know there isn't much you can do to combat this.. but damn, it's so obvious what UofL is doing.
ccc could have done the same thing & hired him or his dad, but he either too stupid or too arrogant

Nonsense man. You haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Hate on Cal all you want regarding coaching, choking, win/loss, one and done, none and done, anything related to basketball.

Your comment above is just false.
Wonder if the people in western Kentucky appreciate him and his efforts?

Reactions: HagginHall1999
ccc could have done the same thing & hired him or his dad, but he either too stupid or too arrogant
If he had there would have been a thread saying oh look Cal has to hire a family member to get a recruit. 100%

I don't think that's his call, though. I think he could certainly push for it, but it's ultimately going to be Mitch's call and the university.

The NCAA added a rule to prevent hiring family members solely to land a recruit. Louisville got real dang creative with that job title to get around the rule.
This isn't a new position created just for Milt. Reece Gaines previously held this title at UofL. Milt reports to the university and not to Kenny Payne so there's really no conflict in the eyes of the NCAA. But the NCAA is a joke anyways so who knows...

Last edited:
Reactions: TPACardsFan
This isn't a new position created just for Milt. Reece Gaines previously held this title at UofL. Milt reports to the university and not to Kenny Payne so there's really conflict in the eyes of the NCAA. But the NCAA is a joke anyways so who knows...

Definitely not a basketball team job

Cal doesn’t use all of his available scholarships because he can’t manage the roster. He can’t develop or find playing time for a full team. He’d rather have his 2-3 top recruits and then some role players.
He couldn’t even find minutes for Toppin. And admitted it.

This, this, and more this. When Wes was still around, it was cool for Cal to play the game. But since that relationship ended, he's too good (lazy) to play dirty? Seriously.

I liked the edgy and BMF Cal. Now he's a fat version of Tubby. I don't get it. Watch the GD 30 for 30. Where did THAT GUY go?!?!
Well Duke has done it for years, see Zion [house] and the PG name escapes me from Louisiana whose Mom got an job. Many other schools do this and get away with it. The exception would be UK, and we would pay for it largely.

ADVERTISEMENT