ADVERTISEMENT

Milt Wagner Hired At UL!

putersmash.gif

I don't know what Cal can do here.. UofL just brought out the "big guns", to which Cal has no answer for. If you don't want to lose recruits like this, then start playing the game.

Either we can sit on our moral high ground and become irrelevant, or make up a damn $100k 1-year job for the kids family member, which will pay for itself if that kid even helps us win just ONE game in the tournament.

jfc.. it feels like were living in the Twilight Zone. These other programs are light years ahead of us and it only took a few years for them to get there.

I’d love to be optimistic but yeah this doesn’t bode well. Maybe the kid will turn out to be overhyped, yeah? Or maybe the NCAA plasters U6 and who would want to go to a school that can’t even play in the tournament….yeah that’s it

If you don't want to lose recruits like this, then start playing the game.
This, this, and more this. When Wes was still around, it was cool for Cal to play the game. But since that relationship ended, he's too good (lazy) to play dirty? Seriously.

I liked the edgy and BMF Cal. Now he's a fat version of Tubby. I don't get it. Watch the GD 30 for 30. Where did THAT GUY go?!?!

I I like the “hybrid” job title they came up for him.

If you don’t have a current job available for the No. 1 recruit’s grandpa, then just make a new one up.

Cal hired Milt Wagner at Memphis. I don't know why he wouldn't want to do the same now with Milt or Dejuan. Same thing with the Cunningham brother.

How is it all these top recruits that are “locks” to UK end up not working out?

Wiseman - Penny got hired
Sharpe - Doesn’t play
Wagner - Payne gets hired and then hires his grandfather

I didn't think Wagner would play for anyone other than Cal, but I don't see that happening now.

I can see Kyle Tucker’s tweet now: “Losing Dajuan Wagner isn’t that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Kenny Payne is desperate for a star while Cal and his staff will methodically use the transfer portal to make Kentucky a contender. Step off the ledge. “

Does DJ not have a good relationship with his dad? I can’t understand why his grandpa being hired would automatically change his mind after what Cal did for his dad. Unless his dad is pushing him to UL or staying out of the recruitment.

Is this another sign that Cal is DONE at UK after this upcoming season????

All of the things happening this off-season are sure pointing things in that direction.
How exactly does this point to this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT