ADVERTISEMENT

mike leach getting spanked....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron telling other people they got unhinged in this thread, that’s rich.

They got rolled. Not the first time and it won’t be the last. What some folks don’t understand is that no one is saying Leach is Saban, Franklin or Chip Kelly. It’s just that he’s light years ahead of Stoops.

If you guys would stop going all caveman as soon as his name is mentioned, you’d probably understand.

Reactions: brianpoe
It was a disappointing finish for UK. I am just perplexed how UK’s finish is relevant to WSU’s finish. It’s a red herring to suggest the fan of a program that had problems cannot recognize that another program has problems. As if we need to wait for Nick Saban to comment about WSU’s finish to know whether it was good or bad. That is rich.

If a UK fan cannot say WSU finished poorly, then all of these Leach lovers should not be able to comment about Stoops.
Yes they did and even Leach said so...finished 9-4 losing 3 of last 4, but beat #8,13, 25 ranked ...too bad he didn't finish as well as MS did then he would have looked so much better.

There is no bigger hypocrite on this board than RonE. Its the one thing on this thread that actually made me laugh out loud.

And, I think you meant “quite stalking.” LOL - not a real laugh out loud, but you will bring that out of me sooner rather than later. Thanks!!!

No, I meant “quit staking” like I posted. You can’t even troll on a typo without f’ing it up.

That’s my man!

MS is 7-14 over the last half of the last three seasons...What would you call that? And come tell me when he beats the # 8,13 and 25th ranked teams in the same season not to mention he won 9 games.
Out of the fourteen losses 12 of them finished above us record wise and in conference. 11 of those also won eight plus games. (2014 at Tennessee, 2015 at Vandy, and ole miss this season are lone exceptions.

A lot of the late season collapse could be part of the schedule. You’ll you agree? The three out of last four seasons we also played possibly our best game of the season the second half (2014, 2016 louisville, (not counting at Mizzu 2016)and Vandy this season)

Last edited:
Reactions: southindycat
Out of the fourteen losses 12 of them finished above us record wise and in conference. 11 of those also won eight plus games. (2014 at Tennessee, 2015 at Vandy, and ole miss this season are lone exceptions.

A lot of the late season collapse could be part of the schedule. You’ll you agree? The last three seasons we also played possibly our best game of the season the second half. (2014, 2016 louisville, and Vandy this season)
The record is still 7-14...are we getting better or not?

So you don’t think we are better now than when stoops got here?

2-5-5-7-7 says it pretty clear we are

Moving up from 104 out of 128 to 54 out of 130 tells me more. As you pointed out earlier scheduling can affect results and impressions.

So you don’t think we are better now than when stoops got here?

2-5-5-7-7 says it pretty clear we are
I think our success as been due to more the sece being weaker than it has been in my life time. If we get to 7 next season I will say yes, but I'll be surprised if we get more than 5.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
MS is 7-14 over the last half of the last three seasons...What would you call that? And come tell me when he beats the # 8,13 and 25th ranked teams in the same season not to mention he won 9 games.

Seems you adore Mike Leach because you hate Stoops. You cannot talk Leach without bringing up Stoops. You’re Pumper for Leach.

I think our success as been due to more the sece being weaker than it has been in my life time. If we get to 7 next season I will say yes, but I'll be surprised if we get more than 5.

LOL, but you tout Leach’s success in the worst P5 in the country? Dude, you got it bad for Leach.

Being the Stoop cheerleader you are, you would definitely know choking when you see it.

I admit that next to a hater who constantly pumps for Leach, anyone would look like a Stoops cheerleader. I can recognized choking in football.

See, you can be right about some things. And, all of the blind squirrels cheered!!

Seems you adore Mike Leach because you hate Stoops. You cannot talk Leach without bringing up Stoops. You’re Pumper for Leach.
Yes I am just like you are with Stoops. Don't hate Stoops just very little faith in him being our HC. What's your problem with Leach when Stoops can't touch his record with a ten foot pole

Being the Stoop cheerleader you are, you would definitely know choking when you see it.
In the last four seasons, how many games at the end half of season have we been favored to win, and lost? (Only game we were favored to save you time was ole miss this season as we were a 3.5 dog at Vandy in 2015

How many have we won that we was not favored to win and won?

So is that choking?

Last edited:
I admit that next to a hater who constantly pumps for Leach, anyone would look like a Stoops cheerleader. I can recognized choking in football.

See, you can be right about some things. And, all of the blind squirrels cheered!!

No hate in my heart for Stoops. I’d love a big ole bowl of crow if he really shows he’s the man for the job. But he’s not. Some of us already see it and others are on the fence.

But then there’s you and the sunshine band pumping that sunshine like the Iraqi minister of misinformation.

Keep pumping! I love it...

Reactions: sluggercatfan
In the last four seasons, how many games at the end half of season have we been favored to win, and lost? (Only game we were favored to save you time was ole miss this season as we were a 3.5 dog at Vandy in 2015

How many have we won that we was not favored to win and won?

So is that choking?

Being in control of a game and then going ultra conservative in the 3rd quarter while puckering your butt so tight you can’t breath is choking. That’s your boy, Stoops.

Being in control of a game and then going ultra conservative in the 3rd quarter while puckering your butt so tight you can’t breath is choking. That’s your boy, Stoops.

In the past two seasons stoops is 8-4 in scores decided by one possession or less.

Leach is 6-3 in that same time period. For exactly the same winning percentage gage in one score games.

Over the past four season leach is 13-9 in one score games.

Stoops is 13-9 in that same time frame..... so is leach a choke also.

Yes I am just like you are with Stoops. Don't hate Stoops just very little faith in him being our HC. What's your problem with Leach when Stoops can't touch his record with a ten foot pole

No hate in my heart for Stoops. I’d love a big ole bowl of crow if he really shows he’s the man for the job. But he’s not. Some of us already see it and others are on the fence.

But then there’s you and the sunshine band pumping that sunshine like the Iraqi minister of misinformation.

Keep pumping! I love it...

You simple think anyone who disagrees with your exaggerations about Stoops is a Stoops cheerleader or pumper? Show me where I have been that. Because I don’t think he should be fired and it would be sheer idiocy to fire him at this point?

All the real cheerleaders just moaned at your definition.

In the past two seasons stoops is 8-4 in scores decided by one possession or less.

Leach is 6-3 in that same time period. For exactly the same winning percentage gage in one score games.

Over the past four season leach is 13-9 in one score games.

Stoops is 13-9 in that same time frame..... so is leach a choke also.

Stoops grinding out those 1 score victories vs. the likes of Southern Miss, Central Michigan, Louisiana Laf., EKU.. I could go on but you get the picture.

You simple think anyone who disagrees with your exaggerations about Stoops is a Stoops cheerleader or pumper? Show me where I have been that. Because I don’t think he should be fired and it would be sheer idiocy to fire him at this point?

All the real cheerleaders just moaned at your definition.

Has nothing to do with whether we should, or even can, fire Stoops (thanks, Barney). But the way you vehemently defend his honor as if he’s really the answer is what makes you a pumper. The way you go after Leach, making any ridiculous argument you can muster to try and show he’s not better than Stoops (even though all evidence says to the contrary) is pumping. Start criticizing the guy a bit. Quit blinding defending him hoping for a miracle because he’s UK’s coach.

Then you may not be a pumper anymore.

Stoops grinding out those 1 score victories vs. the likes of Southern Miss, Central Michigan, Louisiana Laf., EKU.. I could go on but you get the picture.

How about Leach grinding out one score losses to FCS TEAMS PORTLAND STATE AND EASTERN WASHINGTON in year four and five.

Reactions: southindycat
Bottom line... some of us want nothing to do with anyone that spent more than a minute inside the Hal Mumme chitshow. Forget relative merits.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with whether we should, or even can, fire Stoops (thanks, Barney). But the way you vehemently defend his honor as if he’s really the answer is what makes you a pumper. The way you go after Leach, making any ridiculous argument you can muster to try and show he’s not better than Stoops (even though all evidence says to the contrary) is pumping. Start criticizing the guy a bit. Quit blinding defending him hoping for a miracle because he’s UK’s coach.

Then you may not be a pumper anymore.

Show me my blind defense of Stoops. Show me my vehement defense of his honor. You won’t, because you can’t. I realize that on message boards, posters like you believe anything they say makes it true, but you will not find evidence of your childish claims.

As I have said before, if you and Slugg and the other Leach Pumpers were hot for Saban or a top flight coach, you would never hear me attack your pumpiness. But, you pump for Mike Leach, a very good coach who annually chokes in games he should win at WSU and who had a chance to be in the playoff discussion but choked to Cali and Zona, two teams that should have never beaten a good WSU team. He then ended the year with an instate rivalry smack down and a smearing by MSU. If we were WSU fans, the Cali and Zona losses would sting much more than the UF loss does UK fans. As much as that sucked, it would not have placed us in the playoff hunt.

I doubt WSU could have beaten Wash this year, but after they bested USC at home, their schedule was pretty for a one loss season before a chance at the Pac12 title game. THAT WOULD SUCK.

He had an upper crust QB and a really good RB and a solid defense and they choked. UK choked the UF game and a shot to end an embarrassing streak. WSU choked a dream season away.

Pump away.

How about Leach grinding out one score losses to FCS TEAMS PORTLAND STATE AND EASTERN WASHINGTON in year four and five.

If you went to WSU message boards at those times, you would read fans talking about how typical it is for Leach to lose games he should never lose. Many of their fans were extremely frustrated, because they knew they should have good teams. And, they did, but those losses were brutal.

If you went to WSU message boards at those times, you would read fans talking about how typical it is for Leach to lose games he should never lose. Many of their fans were extremely frustrated, because they knew they should have good teams. And, they did, but those losses were brutal.

You have a fatal attraction for Leach? Hate the guy so much yet you're stalking WSU message boards?

Show me my blind defense of Stoops. Show me my vehement defense of his honor. You won’t, because you can’t. I realize that on message boards, posters like you believe anything they say makes it true, but you will not find evidence of your childish claims.

As I have said before, if you and Slugg and the other Leach Pumpers were hot for Saban or a top flight coach, you would never hear me attack your pumpiness. But, you pump for Mike Leach, a very good coach who annually chokes in games he should win at WSU and who had a chance to be in the playoff discussion but choked to Cali and Zona, two teams that should have never beaten a good WSU team. He then ended the year with an instate rivalry smack down and a smearing by MSU. If we were WSU fans, the Cali and Zona losses would sting much more than the UF loss does UK fans. As much as that sucked, it would not have placed us in the playoff hunt.

I doubt WSU could have beaten Wash this year, but after they bested USC at home, their schedule was pretty for a one loss season before a chance at the Pac12 title game. THAT WOULD SUCK.

He had an upper crust QB and a really good RB and a solid defense and they choked. UK choked the UF game and a shot to end an embarrassing streak. WSU choked a dream season away.

Pump away.

Settle down there, CC and the Sunshine Band. You run to Stoops defense on everything from talent development to their poor play.

"UK had a QB with one arm and broken knees - that's why the offense is subpar". Yet, you don't critique the guy for having to rely on a JUCO with one arm and bad knees as his best option. Just excuses.

We talk about how can a former defensive coordinator, who has recruited consistently at the highest levels at UK, has such a consistently bad defense? Worse than Joker D and right up there with Mike Major (though Stoops had better talent than most). You immediately start farting rainbows and pumping Stoops like a dog in heat.

We talk about all of this talent hasn't improved as a whole and some seem to be digressing (see our secondary) and you start pumping like there's no tomorrow about the player not making plays and point to one of two guys who have improved while ignoring the whole.

We talk about all of the coaching blunder and I'll give you credit here - you disappear. But I don't even think the minister of misinformation could defend the 2 WR's left open during the UF game.

I could go but we know what you are. A sunshine pumper. But that okay. Own it. It's you, buddy!

Settle down there, CC and the Sunshine Band. You run to Stoops defense on everything from talent development to their poor play.

"UK had a QB with one arm and broken knees - that's why the offense is subpar". Yet, you don't critique the guy for having to rely on a JUCO with one arm and bad knees as his best option. Just excuses.

We talk about how can a former defensive coordinator, who has recruited consistently at the highest levels at UK, has such a consistently bad defense? Worse than Joker D and right up there with Mike Major (though Stoops had better talent than most). You immediately start farting rainbows and pumping Stoops like a dog in heat.

We talk about all of this talent hasn't improved as a whole and some seem to be digressing (see our secondary) and you start pumping like there's no tomorrow about the player not making plays and point to one of two guys who have improved while ignoring the whole.

We talk about all of the coaching blunder and I'll give you credit here - you disappear. But I don't even think the minister of misinformation could defend the 2 WR's left open during the UF game.

I could go but we know what you are. A sunshine pumper. But that okay. Own it. It's you, buddy!

You are a liar. It would be one thing to lie about something of importance; although, I would advise against it. Lying about another poster on a college football message board is disgustingly sad. You are flawed beyond most. I am sorry for you and the people who must deal with you. Thankfully, that is not me.

BTW, Ron, I was hoping you would not lie about me, but admittedly expected you to lie. I wanted to believe you were just having fun and messing around, as you often claim. You may think lying is just part of the schtick, but it really demonstrates your lack of character. Good luck with that. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT