ADVERTISEMENT

Mighty FL Gators lose at home to Popcorn State

Florida still will be fine.

Tired legs are not great for shooters. Obviously they have some things to work out but the players are there

Where’d all the FLA slurpers go?
8IzoYrp.png

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
LOL at Mike White, the guy many here are scared of. SMH.

I've seen no one scared of White. I happen to think he's one of the best up and comers in the game right now. I'd take him over Archie tomorrow, and people around here seen to think he's already a great one for some odd reason.

CAL went to the NIT at UK. Didn't mean he wasn't cut for this job. White has already proven he's at least the coach Miller is with less miles.

Florida isn't going to compete with UK. I have no fear of Florida basketball and didn't fear them when Donovan was there either.

Last edited:
I'm not scared of White, but I think he's a damn good coach. It's not like Florida is bagging teams with a bunch of elite recruits. Told my Uconn friend today that I think they should gun for him because Ollie clearly isn't working out..

I've seen no one scares of White. I happen to think he's one of the best up and comers in the game right now. I'd take him over Archie tomorrow, and people around here seen to think he's already a great one for some odd reason.

CAL went to the NIT at UK. Didn't mean he wasn't cut for this job. White has already proven he's at least the coach Miller is with less miles.

Florida isn't going to compete with UK. I have no fear if Florida basketball and didn't fear them when Donovan was there either.
White is a good coach and Florida will be fine. There isn’t a team that can bring it every nite and sometimes it happens a couple of times in a row like it has to Florida.

Good thing we decided to go ahead and play the season out instead of crowning the Gators SEC Champs 2 weeks ago, like a few posters on here wanted to do. Lot of folks gonna be shocked when Texas A&M doesn't go to the Final Four.
Nobody said that about UF,and you don't know who is going to the FF. But A&M has a better shot than we got!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT