ADVERTISEMENT

Mick Cronin = 100% Littleman's Disease = Perfect Next Coach for Little Brother

Wasn't he an assistant for the Adidas Pimp? If so, he knows how to cheat. He would be perfect for that $hithole.

Reactions: Cindog28
i highly doubt that OTIS will hire anyone associated with Pitino unless his name is Donovan (not happening)

Yeah, guys with little man syndrome, bald headed guys jealous of guys with full heads of hair, penis envy... Man! I'm glad I don't have to worry about anything like that!

Cause, I'm a pickle!![banana]

I’m worry-free with 2 out of 3.

Reactions: MbergCat
I live outside of cincinnati and Cronin is a BIG baby that complains about everything. Only recruits thugs. I love it when we play UC and kick there @ss. Nothing is ever UC’s fault and he complains about anything and everything when they lose. POS of college basketball. Go Big Blue.

Y’all have lost your ever lovin mind. Cronin is a basketball genius. Next to Crean, I can’t think of a better match for the next coach to begin the next Louisville dynasty. He doesn’t take any crap even when shaking hands and the game is over. The thought of him coming to the Cards just terrifies me. I really hope he doesn’t go to UL. Woe is us if that happens.

Reactions: Montana81
Y’all have lost your ever lovin mind. Cronin is a basketball genius. Next to Crean, I can’t think of a better match for the next coach to begin the next Louisville dynasty. He doesn’t take any crap even when shaking hands and the game is over. The thought of him coming to the Cards just terrifies me. I really hope he doesn’t go to UL. Woe is us if that happens.
I don't think you're being serious, but I honestly can't tell...

Cronin is from Cincy same as Chris Mack but from the West Side of town. He not only gets the short end of the stick in height and neighborhood perception but also coaching ability if you ask most fans. In addition, there's a large contingent of Bearcat fans that hate him simply because he's not Bob Huggins mostly or Andy Kennedy or a higher profile coach.They forget how horrible the talent was when Kennedy wasn't re-signed. I'd bet money that some despise him even more for just getting divorced and moving to the East Side.

He should have an inferiority complex as much as anyone in the game today given the success he's had in Clifton.

cronin2_medium.gif

He could’ve taken the high road, but that kid from Xavier is a punk and ran his mouth at a coach. He is also the same kid that got arrested last year. I work in Cincinnati and Mack is the one that has a reputation for being a jerk. After the brawl a few years ago between those teams Cronin put his players in their place while Mack let them go talk to the press about putting people in body bags. That totally changed my opinion of those two. Mack is a really good coach though.

He could’ve taken the high road, but that kid from Xavier is a punk and ran his mouth at a coach. He is also the same kid that got arrested last year. I work in Cincinnati and Mack is the one that has a reputation for being a jerk. After the brawl a few years ago between those teams Cronin put his players in their place while Mack let them go talk to the press about putting people in body bags. That totally changed my opinion of those two. Mack is a really good coach though.

Zip em up

I'm from the east side of Cincy. And I really don't care for either coach or program. Cronin being a LaSalle guy and Mack being a St. X guy makes me dislike them both even more.
I’m from Northern Kentucky and I grew up hating UC and at least pulling for Xavier. Now I’m indifferent about both, but I don’t mind seeing Mack take it on the chin. I don’t know much LaSalle, but I’ve met plenty of St. X guys that are total pricks.

I lived within a mile or so from the Xavier campus for many years and pulled for them as long as it wasn't UK.

I’m from Northern Kentucky and I grew up hating UC and at least pulling for Xavier. Now I’m indifferent about both, but I don’t mind seeing Mack take it on the chin. I don’t know much LaSalle, but I’ve met plenty of St. X guys that are total pricks.

Same. Lived in Northern Kentucky all my life, and I HATE Cincinnati. I was cool with Xavier up until that brawl in 2011ish where all the Xavier players thugged out during and after the game. They got hit with some sweet karma after when their season went downhill right after the game, and Cincinnati ended up doing better than them overall and I think made it to the Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight when no one thought they were going to get there at all lol.

I’ve always thought Cronin was the perfect replacement for Tge Crypt Keeper - smug little p***k. Him and Dick Jr are cut from the Crypt Keeper cloth

ADVERTISEMENT