ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan and Ohio State scheduling

Some traditions need to be left alone. Michigan/OSU playing their final game of the season against each other is a tradition that needs to be left alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
I remember the big10 was the last conference to hold out to have a conf championship before the playoff era started so ohio st could waltz into national title games.....and always got their ass beat

Reactions: katwest
So I hate OSU, but I’m not sure why USC is now seen as a lock to get in over them. They’re both going to have one loss and it looks like both of their best wins will be against Notre Dame. Ohio State lost to Michigan, USC to Utah.

I admit I haven’t followed the playoff discussions AT ALL so I’m probably missing something. But what is it?

That's some slick scheduling y'all do there to make your game between each other the last game. You know just in case you're both undefeated at least a Big ten will get one team in right?

This type of scheduling is cheating and should be dismantled. Michigan Ohio State play each other in the middle of the season there wouldn't even be any conversation right now about the Big ten probably. Both probably would have lost by now.

Michigan really ain't played a damn decent Team all year. They lose the game against the Ohio state they're ****ing screwed.
Y'all go ahead and back your ass into the playoff. That's the only way the big ten is getting into the playoff and I guarantee what's going to happen when they get to playoff:
they going to get stomped

If Michigan and Ohio State had to play lsu, alabama, georgia, tennessee, Ole miss, Kentucky they would have at least two losses.

Bunch of bull crap
It’s true but it’s more of a result of having Indiana, Maryland, Rutgers, Illinois, Minnesota, Northwestern, Purdue, and Nebraska in league. I call them the 8 vandys. Might do 6-6 or 7-5 every once in a while, but most years in the toilet.

So I hate OSU, but I’m not sure why USC is now seen as a lock to get in over them. They’re both going to have one loss and it looks like both of their best wins will be against Notre Dame. Ohio State lost to Michigan, USC to Utah.

I admit I haven’t followed the playoff discussions AT ALL so I’m probably missing something. But what is it?
Conference champion, the way USC has looked the last month or so, and the way Ohio State just got absolutely embarrassed makes USC an easy call. Would maybe a debate if Ohio St looked competitive.

Reactions: oddis500
Conference champion, the way USC has looked the last month or so, and the way Ohio State just got absolutely embarrassed makes USC an easy call. Would maybe a debate if Ohio St looked competitive.
Yea I had totally blanked in the conference championship.

That's some slick scheduling y'all do there to make your game between each other the last game. You know just in case you're both undefeated at least a Big ten will get one team in right?

This type of scheduling is cheating and should be dismantled. Michigan Ohio State play each other in the middle of the season there wouldn't even be any conversation right now about the Big ten probably. Both probably would have lost by now.

Michigan really ain't played a damn decent Team all year. They lose the game against the Ohio state they're ****ing screwed.
Y'all go ahead and back your ass into the playoff. That's the only way the big ten is getting into the playoff and I guarantee what's going to happen when they get to playoff:

If Michigan and Ohio State had to play lsu, alabama, georgia, tennessee, Ole miss, Kentucky they would have at least two losses.

Bunch of bull crap
You ain't winning national championship big ten. Go home like i said u would

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
I suppose they just happened to put the ONLY 3 decent teams on the same side of the conference to guarantee whatever team is best that year gets basically a guaranteed win in the conference championship too right?

Bunch of bull crap
How's their annual rivalry and when it's played any different from the Iron Bowl or Egg Bowl? You sound like a ravaged crazed Alabama fanatic with your bias.

How's their annual rivalry and when it's played any different from the Iron Bowl or Egg Bowl? You sound like a ravaged crazed Alabama fanatic with your bias.
Let me be clear, I’m a huge fan of the state and people of Iowa. Wife is from there, DAD WAS RAISED THERE, JUST TRULY GOOD DAMN PEOPLE. That said the Big 10 sucks and has for almost 25 years. Most dough of any conference, most media exposure every year etc but can’t win shit. I can make an argument that Big 12 and PAC 12 were better, every year same shit. Sure OSU played very good but they lost, beat goes on, original poster was not far off with his assumption.

Reactions: secrules3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT