ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan and Ohio State scheduling

Bluegrass79

Senior
Mar 4, 2008
That's some slick scheduling y'all do there to make your game between each other the last game. You know just in case you're both undefeated at least a Big ten will get one team in right?

This type of scheduling is cheating and should be dismantled. Michigan Ohio State play each other in the middle of the season there wouldn't even be any conversation right now about the Big ten probably. Both probably would have lost by now.

Michigan really ain't played a damn decent Team all year. They lose the game against the Ohio state they're ****ing screwed.
Y'all go ahead and back your ass into the playoff. That's the only way the big ten is getting into the playoff and I guarantee what's going to happen when they get to playoff:
they going to get stomped

If Michigan and Ohio State had to play lsu, alabama, georgia, tennessee, Ole miss, Kentucky they would have at least two losses.

Bunch of bull crap

Have they not played each other the last game of the season for like a hundred years?
Yeah it’s been the last game of the year forever. Have no problem with them playing this game. Just like Alabama and Auburn play the last game of the year in the Iron Bowl. Not sure I understand the OP’s take about it being cheating

Not cheating but it is chicken-shit. Compared to what Alabama and Georgia had to go through to get to the SEC title a couple times before…

If they put two Little Ten teams in the CFP it will be a travesty. Meanwhile you’ll have Alabama who has played tougher competition in two weeks than OSU & Michigan did in 24 weeks combined…will be left holding the bag at 10-2.

I believe they use rival week to set up their self up to make the damn playoff. Big 10 does this every year with Michigan and Ohio state. They always meet each other without a loss or one loss and it's a bunch of bull crap.

They don't play nobody in that damn League cuz nobody wants to play in the north anymore. Why would you? We moved all the jobs away there ain't no reason to even live in them damn States anymore. There's two places that can still recruit up north that's Michigan and Ohio State the rest of them are laughing stock..

At least the other North team, Notre Dame, at least they get out and play a few teams. They're not a sham of football program like Michigan and Ohio State hiding in their league.

It'll be a long time before the Big 10 wins anything in football or basketball if ever. I sleep well knowing that.

Last edited:
They don’t try and guarantee anything. These two teams have played on the final game of the season for 90 years. What am I missing here?
Ohio St-Michigan been playing the last game all my life. Of course, I recall when UK ended the year with TN...for decades. Bama-Auburn, hell LSU used to close out with Tulane every year, now they don't play.

I believe they use rival week to set up their self up to make the damn playoff. Big 10 does this every year with Michigan and Ohio state. They always meet each other without a loss or one loss and it's a bunch of bull crap.

They don't play nobody in that damn League cuz nobody wants to play in the north anymore. Why would you? We moved all the jobs away there ain't no reason to even live in them damn States anymore. There's two places that can still recruit up north that's Michigan and Ohio State the rest of them are laughing stock..

At least the other North team, Notre Dame, at least they get out and play a few teams. They're not a sham of football program like Michigan and Ohio State hiding in their league.

It'll be a long time before the Big 10 wins anything in football or basketball if ever. I sleep well knowing that.
What in holy f***?

I don't know I just felt like ranting about Michigan and Ohio State never having to play anybody in that crappy-ass League they call the Big ten.
Kentucky can compete to make the ****ing playoffs in that sorry-ass League

Reactions: SaltyCat22
If Michigan or Ohio State played in the Sec both would have at least two losses at this point in the season. Then you have to listen to those big ten homers say it’s the best rivalry ever, maybe if you live in either state. Both of those team needs to play SOMEBODY.

• Love
Reactions: Bluegrass79
I don't know I just felt like ranting about Michigan and Ohio State never having to play anybody in that crappy-ass League they call the Big ten.
😂😂

No we wouldn't. Stoops would lose to Michigan and osu and probably another team or two.

Last thing I'm going to say is Michigan and Ohio State can keep hiding up north. I just hope the next time we have a great season we get to play one of those ****ers. It's past time to play Michigan and Ohio State if you're Kentucky. We need to play them for recruiting purposes.

Is the Op saying michigan shouldn't be in the playoff?

Osu now has 0 chance and the game being the last of the regular season is to thank for that

That's some slick scheduling y'all do there to make your game between each other the last game. You know just in case you're both undefeated at least a Big ten will get one team in right?

This type of scheduling is cheating and should be dismantled. Michigan Ohio State play each other in the middle of the season there wouldn't even be any conversation right now about the Big ten probably. Both probably would have lost by now.

Michigan really ain't played a damn decent Team all year. They lose the game against the Ohio state they're ****ing screwed.
Y'all go ahead and back your ass into the playoff. That's the only way the big ten is getting into the playoff and I guarantee what's going to happen when they get to playoff:
they going to get stomped

If Michigan and Ohio State had to play lsu, alabama, georgia, tennessee, Ole miss, Kentucky they would have at least two losses.

Bunch of bull crap
Historic rivalry games are almost always played at the end of regular season.

Neither of them play anybody. You never see them play games like the SEC does to start the year. Bama, UGA, Aub etc, all play top notch comp to start the year.

Reactions: SaltyCat22
Ohio State still thinking they're going to make the playoffs you bunch of dumbasses ain't making shit

Ha! Now if Purdue beats Michigan in the title game, does that eliminate both Michigan and Ohio State?

Of course ! Always have to get those whipping boys in like Notea Dame 🍺
How is that fair to Georgia if they slide in at #4? Not that they’re scared of them, just saying…

If anything it should just remain as 2) Michigan & 3) OSU if they’re gonna do that garbage.

Georgia, Michigan, TCU, USC sounds good to me. Maybe them surfer boys can hang within a TD or two of Georgia!

Or LSU beats Georgia and we get what we all want…two SEC teams!!

Reactions: jacobbleedsblue
The major is how lopsided big 10 conference is. To have Michigan Ohio State Penn st and to a degree mich st on one side is sort of dumb

Only Nebraska and to some degree Wisconsin on other side have any traditions but Nebraska looks like a has been forever and that have such a lopsided champ game

This is dumb. Big 10 is hurting their playoff chances by having these 2 in the same division. If they really want to backdoor 2 teams into the playoffs, they'd kill the divisions. They kill their chances at having 2 teams in the playoffs by having the winner of this game in the conference championship and the other's playoff chances dead. This take is literally the opposite of reality.

Reactions: gojvc
How is that fair to Georgia if they slide in at #4? Not that they’re scared of them, just saying…

If anything it should just remain as 2) Michigan & 3) OSU if they’re gonna do that garbage.

Georgia, Michigan, TCU, USC sounds good to me. Maybe them surfer boys can hang within a TD or two of Georgia!

Or LSU beats Georgia and we get what we all want…two SEC teams!!
That's what I think the top 4 will be.

ADVERTISEMENT