ADVERTISEMENT

Mich. St. 1/2 billion $ settlement

I'm not rehashing this. You're the only person on this board who still stubbornly supports Briles. Knock yourself out.
You're not rehashing because you cant say because that's completely made up. If we're going there, Izzo hide things too, I'm not gonna say what because I'm not gonna rehash it. You're the only on this board who stubbonly
supports Tom Izzo.

Asking what Briles did is like asking a Cal hater that accuses him of cheating how he cheats. You're never gonna get a straight answer, they either say look it up or post some vague article that doesnt answer the question. I feel like if you're gonna assassinate someone's character and accuse them of cheating or covering up or hiding tape, you should at least be man enough to actually say what they did.

Maybe that's an unreasonable request since that question never gets answered.

Reactions: gojvc
I'm no briles supporter, but are you assuming he is simply because he supports that same level of accountability for Izzo?
Nope, I know he is from endless discussions. The same type discussions have happened here regarding Izzo. The two situations are nothing alike.

I suppose rape cultures like the ones at Mi. St. (basketball portion) and UT should thank their lucky stars for Baylor. As long as their rape cultures are not quite as bad, they don't have to be quite as accountable, if at all. It seems that some folks have no problem with that form of reasoning.
Ok, please explain what you know about MSU's rape culture. Please include where Izzo protected anyone or even came close.

So you cant simply say how he hid things as you stated earlier?
Just for Keyser.

b7d.jpg

I would think this will be a structured settlement payable over 10 years or so. If so, after insurance, it looks like they would be coming up with 46M per year. Thats pretty rough but they could make it work within their budget. Its going to cost a lot of people within MSU.

Ok, here, but I'm not discussing the issue. Anyone who can read this and still support Briles is simply being foolish and there is no need in discussing anything with a fool.
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/art-b...ers-misbehavior-wraps-legal/story?id=45235213
I support Briles? I simply asked how he hid rape as you accused him of doing. You couldn't answer and predictably posted the vague article. All that googling and you couldn't find where he hid tape? Weird. I wonder why he isnt being prosecuted for obstruction of justice and Baylor paid him a $15 million settlement instead of firing him for cause. Its almost like he was scapegoated to cover the school. It's amazing what a PR firm can do with help of the media. They have the whole country claiming he covered up tape, yet not one person can plainly say what he did specifically.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT