ADVERTISEMENT

Meteorologists are terrible at their jobs

a97603_g227_1-happy2.jpg

"WLEX has relegated Bill Meck to the minors. Meck's been struggling at .263 lately and executives thought it best to send him to Pikeville after he said that the drive home would be clear following the UK game......which turned out to instead have misty-rain. Bill Meck could not be found for comment."

"WLEX has relegated Bill Meck to the minors. Meck's been struggling at .263 lately and executives thought it best to send him to Pikeville after he said that the drive home would be clear following the UK game......which turned out to instead have misty-rain. Bill Meck could not be found for comment."
That’s probably why Chris Bailey got sent to West Virginia for a while.

Reactions: BlueRaider22
They struggle getting weekly forecasts correct, yet we are supposed to believe these people will be right about what the weather and climate will be like 30-50 years from now.
This.

I went for a walk this morning after I looked at the hourly forecast which said 0% chance of rain. Well, I got rained on for 45 minutes.

Wave 3 News, Kevin Harned has a saying "Kevin Called It." Not the best meteorologist. More like "Kevin F'N Missed it Again."

I know I pick which one to watch by what they look like. There are 2 good looking ones in Cincy, 2 ok ones, but then the rest are yuck!

In fact, I challenge anyone to find an uglier and weirder looking group of news/weather/sports casters than the local news channels in Cincinnati. The females and the males. It’s ridiculous.

If you get your weather from TV I just assume you’re a caveman. In Lexington TV weather is purely entertainment.

When it’s about to snow: watch Chris Bailey

When it’s about to storm: watch Bill Meck

When your remote batteries are dead: watch whoever is on the ABC station this week.

If you want to know what the weather is, why not step outside and look around. Let's be honest the only reason a red blooded man would watch a weather report is to stare at the hottest weather girl on TV. That is why they made remote control so you can scan until you find her.

Reactions: kev69
If you want to know what the weather is, why not step outside and look around. Let's be honest the only reason a red blooded man would watch a weather report is to stare at the hottest weather girl on TV. That is why they made remote control so you can scan until you find her.

Or you can use a redneck weather rock. Never been wrong.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
KY forecast:

December-Marchch - cold, possibility of snow/ice. Look out window/door before leaving home

April-September - warm/hot, possibility of rain. Look up at the sky before leaving home.

October-November - warm/coolish, possibility of rain. Look out window/door before leaving home.

IMO

Last edited:
Wave 3 News, Kevin Harned has a saying "Kevin Called It." Not the best meteorologist. More like "Kevin F'N Missed it Again."
He goes to impellizerris a lot. One time I saw him and he said ok I’m gonna go home and watch some lightning haha he is an ok cat with me

Bad meteorologists need to all be shipped to San Diego. “Hey guess what, it’s going to be 80 degrees and sunny”

ADVERTISEMENT