ADVERTISEMENT

Mesmerizing Animated Gif thread. Only THE BEST.

Lord_Crow

Blue Chip Prospect
Mar 25, 2015
GO:

butt_zpsngzfiuuw.gif

How is that one of the best? That girl could weigh 160 lbs.

Your gif is not mesmerizing. Matter of fact you did not even post a gif, let alone a mesmerizing one. Therefore you have not complied with the instructions I have set forth as criteria for participating in this thread. You are hereby put on notice of your failure and I would caution you against further incursions as deliberately failing to follow thread instructions is a pet peeve of mine and something I take very seriously.

Now, in order to comply with my own instructions here is yet another completely mesmerizing gif (of which you failed to include):

hot-dog-face.gif

Reactions: BigBlueFan1963
Good idea. Nostrils, three days of usage with no food. Worst case scenario, I can charge her 25% when she sees each client.

Thanks.

P.S. Don't like dope chicks, wouldn't wish my own worst enemy a heroin addiction.

My favorite is still the LSU fan as the T_Rex...just don't know how to post it here.

^...Thanks! Its LSU again, but the girl at the basketball game this year was also a good one.

Ok, I'm a little slow when posting a pic or a gif on here from my phone. A little help please

ADVERTISEMENT